Forums

Help › Forums

LET'S BE HONEST

Mon, Feb 27 2017 4:33 PM (2,573 replies)
  • HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Fri, Feb 12 2016 5:54 PM

pdb1:

alosso:
    The forum is not meant as a place to demolish any other person, but I see this as your goal.

Those are very strong words  coming out of a mouth such as yours . I will choose to believe that you have not ever read much of what I have said but rather have based an opinion on the fact that i don't cut you any slack . 

Show me an example where I tried to demolish a person as my goal . Show me a time when it wasn't self defense . 

You sir are no angel . 

pdb1 is my friend.  He is on my friends list.  I appreciate the support though, ALOSSO.   Thank you.

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Fri, Feb 12 2016 6:56 PM

{{{ just shaking my head in disbelief}}}

What has happened here is "UNnnnnn  F"cking Believable"

What's worse is I'm starting to realize Henry is the smart one... at the very least the puppet master

I won't be reading this thread anymore...

• Mikie1948
    1,058 Posts
    Fri, Feb 12 2016 8:32 PM

I play on my tablet sometimes and play a 3 hole tourney against whoever else. I also have accumulated 57,000 coins. You get coins for playing the wheel each day or by winning your 3 hole tourney. Thing I don't understand is: what are these coins for. Can you buy stuff with them or what. what good are they. I have not seen anything on the tablet or mobile version that discusses what these coins are for.

help if you can..

tks

mikie 

• BuffaloBilly6734
    207 Posts
    Fri, Feb 12 2016 8:47 PM

WGT should switch over to the vBulletin forum software. They have an ignore person option so anyone you dont get along with can be muted so you cant see thier posts and visa versa, it would stop a lot of derailing of threads

It also has a lot load more forum functions. Im very surprised that they dont already have it   

• xxxhogheadxxx
    949 Posts
    Fri, Feb 12 2016 10:05 PM

BuffaloBilly6734:

WGT should switch over to the vBulletin forum software. They have an ignore person option so anyone you dont get along with can be muted so you cant see thier posts and visa versa, it would stop a lot of derailing of threads

It also has a lot load more forum functions. Im very surprised that they dont already have it   

maybe this has something to do with it

http://arstechnica.com/security/2015/11/vbulletin-password-hack-fuels-fears-of-serious-internet-wide-0-day-attacks/

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Sat, Feb 13 2016 7:17 AM
     renniw52:

If you can. Let's really get to know who we are dealing with. This is Renniw52, I will be 61 in June. Happily married for 42 years, 3 kids, 7 grand kids, known as OLD SCHOOL. I travel the Eastern US as a tech rep for Industrial, Automotive and Marine coatings. I love to cook, deep sea fishing, and golfing with what friends that still can. I smoke camels, and drink beer like it will be gone tomorrow. I don't make a lot of money, and don't plan on taking it with me, or leave it to the ones I taught to make their own. I enjoy this crazy game, and my friends I have met on here. I drive an Impala, my 15th one. My first was a 1963-409 SS I bought my Senior year of high school. It was 3 years old, and I thought I was the $hit. Any thing else is just what it is.

NEXT

Okay folks.  We are getting off track here.  Lets be nice to one another "PLEASE".  Above is the very first post on this thread.  The idea by Renni was an excellent idea to get people to share with all, who they are and a little about themselves.     Many of the people making comments here have not "SHARED" their story!   I would like to see this thread get back to basics of sharing peoples personal stories (who they are, where they come from, what they do for excitement etc).   If you have not shared, please do so.   We all want to be friends and know a little about each other.   Anyone with me on this?  

RSS