Forums

Help › Forums

LET'S BE HONEST

Mon, Feb 27 2017 4:33 PM (2,573 replies)
  • garylewisgr
    415 Posts
    Sat, Feb 13 2016 2:19 PM

--------and its off track AGAIN------

• SteveW65
    4,540 Posts
    Sat, Feb 13 2016 2:43 PM

Henry and many others. It almost belittles me to say this. But why don't you all just F^CK right off - you are *** social pariahs that have not one ounce of decency in your miserable sad little body's. You are small people - small in mind, small in stature and very, very small in personality. Seriously children, just *** off and leave this thread alone.

Or can you not resist the fact that hundreds of people will see your small minded insignificant posts.

Are you that pathetic? Well, yes, you are.

• garylewisgr
    415 Posts
    Sat, Feb 13 2016 2:48 PM

Well said Steve-----Nailed it-----WELL SAID !!!!!

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Sat, Feb 13 2016 3:05 PM

renniw52:
    I am so out of the loop it wouldn't be fair to ask anyone to be my partner in an AS match. 

Sir ,, you know good and well I will pard with you anytime .

OPY

• garylewisgr
    415 Posts
    Sat, Feb 13 2016 3:15 PM

^^^^^---SMIP----^^^^^

• garylewisgr
    415 Posts
    Sat, Feb 13 2016 4:04 PM

^----NOPE !

• ct690911
    7,203 Posts
    Sat, Feb 13 2016 4:24 PM

SteveW65:

Henry and many others. It almost belittles me to say this. But why don't you all just F^CK right off - you are *** social pariahs that have not one ounce of decency in your miserable sad little body's. You are small people - small in mind, small in stature and very, very small in personality. Seriously children, just *** off and leave this thread alone.

Or can you not resist the fact that hundreds of people will see your small minded insignificant posts.

Are you that pathetic? Well, yes, you are.

Steve..You have posted multi-thousands of times. So have I. The one consistency in all threads...all threads...is that they tend to veer off course after a time. No thread is immune. Your vitriolic tirade may allow you to personally feel better, but it certainly doesn't enhance this thread. You named Henry Kawa personally, when he was the one who actually re-started this thread on it's initial course..does that make your post more, or less, pathetic and insignificant than the "many others" you so broadly chastise?

This thread has survived 97 pages...an accomplishment in itself.  If you read my most recent thoughts, I complimented Rich and stated that,  how we respond to different situations and opinions is as honest an assessment of who we are, as any auto-biography we submit. 

I don't know if you shared your life story on here, or why you felt this particular thread to be worthy of such an outburst. But it certainly won't help it "get back on track"

have a good day, sir.

ct

RSS