Forums

Help › Forums

LET'S BE HONEST

Mon, Feb 27 2017 4:33 PM (2,573 replies)
  • craigswan
    31,006 Posts
    Thu, Feb 11 2016 12:11 PM

In real golf  you have an adversary; in wgt that adversary is yourself

• ct690911
    7,200 Posts
    Thu, Feb 11 2016 1:46 PM

pdb1:

ct690911:
    a lot of artists (actors, singers, etc) who are just like this. Severely introverted unless they are performing

ct690911:
    I dunno if it could ever apply to a virtual golf game or even a real golf game

I do not think that online golfers could ever be placed anywhere near the categories of artists , like you describe . ( although some may feel that way , and there are probably some phenoms ) . Apples and oranges . IMHO .

Yeah...In responding to Craig's post, I was trying to say it's not so much about what people do (singer, actor, dancer, pro athlete, computer nerd, whatever) but how they think...what their character is like...some of these people are great on screen or stage or in the boxing ring, or on the golf course, or the football field, etc, but literally don't know how to cope in any other venue or situation. Perhaps the same for an on line gamer in only that sense...on the computer, doing something they enjoy and are really good at, they are fine and confident...but, when having to deal with anything different, that's outside of their comfort zone, they are as Craig describes in his post...maybe scared to the point of not even trying anything else to express themselves, perhaps for fear of failing.

Edit:  I guess I should have included "supervisor" of police officers in my above examples...thanks for the reminder, Henry...oi vey

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Thu, Feb 11 2016 5:37 PM

So glad to see you folks being honest and having fun. Carry on.

Renni

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Thu, Feb 11 2016 5:37 PM

People!  PEOPLE!

We are getting off track here.  I think I can speak for Renni and say this thread was started to "Honestly" share your personal story with our fellow WGT players and friends.  So I will start it back on the right track and give you some HONEST stats on myself.

I currently have 34,700 credits.

I now have 2749 friends.  

My over all Match Play win record is 92.7%

My win record against Tour Legends is 100% 

No matter what, I am always polite to others no matter what they say to hurt my feelings.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Thu, Feb 11 2016 6:22 PM

HenryKawa:
    My win record against Tour Legends is 100% 

You are my hero.

VS. Tour Legend 1 - 0

LMFAO!

Sorry Ren, I shouldn't have, but had to.

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Thu, Feb 11 2016 6:25 PM

HenryKawa:
    I currently have 34,700 credits.

And won $10.000000

Must be nice up there.  Planet Zog ?

Also apologies Renni - That lil devil on my shoulder has a lot to answer for.

RSS