Forums

Help › Forums

LET'S BE HONEST

Mon, Feb 27 2017 4:33 PM (2,573 replies)
    2,111 Posts
    Mon, Feb 8 2016 4:17 PM

Geeze!!!  Give me a nudge when all this bs is over!!!  Focus people, focus on whats truly at issue here.  Not a lot of psycho babble!!!  It's just a game, and only a game!!!  

Phil

• ct690911
    7,202 Posts
    Mon, Feb 8 2016 4:29 PM

777999:

Geeze!!!  Give me a nudge when all this bs is over!!!  Focus people, focus on whats truly at issue here.  Not a lot of psycho babble!!!  It's just a game, and only a game!!!  

Phil

Wait, What?...a game for psycho babblers?...you may be on to something Phil...a niche market that Top Golf can exploit. Have you read most of the posts in this forum over the past few years?...the market definitely exists..:)

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Mon, Feb 8 2016 5:03 PM

Hi ,, My name is OPY  or  nmsopizzaicon   and a proud  Reformed troll ,

Squtach hunter egg searcher ,

I have seen cave painting,s  and up dates , 

I am going to say that I am one of lucky players here in WGT land .  

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Tue, Feb 9 2016 3:19 AM

777999:
     Not a lot of psycho babble!!!

Here's some  -

"It's not like my mother is a maniac or a raving thing. She just goes a little mad sometimes. We all go a little mad sometimes. Haven't you?

A boy's best friend is his mother.

Sometimes... when she talks to me like that... I feel I'd like to go up there... and curse her... and-and-and leave her forever! Or at least defy her! But I know I can't. She's ill.

Oh, we have 12 vacancies. 12 cabins, 12 vacancies.

People always mean well. They cluck their thick tongues, and shake their heads and suggest, oh, so very delicately!

She might have fooled me, but she didn't fool my mother.

Mother! Oh God, mother! Blood! Blood!"

Thank you Norman, for getting this thread back on track.

777999:

It's just a game, and only a game!!!  

Phil

Just so you know Phil, this forum sub-section and this thread in particular are not game related.

We will babble as WE see fit, thanks.

• mrshazam
    126 Posts
    Thu, Feb 11 2016 12:42 AM

I would Love to see a " Lets be honest. " forum speak about the scripted and designed outcome of formatted Tournaments... Country Club or WGT. set ups,,, The ten dollar balls and fifty dollar clubs will certainly lower your scoring average and move you up in tier... But you would have to be an absolute fool to believe that equipment and ability goes only so far... To trust or to believe ones final results in play are not influenced by a prescribed and formatted result already set for that round by WGT is pure poppycock... This game is pure *** and the sooner you understand this,,, the more money you'll save... To wager a bet or play in a money event is to throw good money away...

I have played enough,,, where I can describe almost exactly the sequence of play...

I expressed this to the powers that be,,, who deny...

But note one perfect example,,, and I can give hundreds...

Somehow with all my knowledge of each course and hole,,,, a pure meter hit,,, played to compensate for wind or danger,,, somehow gives an ugly result,,, a result that defies explanation... When it happens to me,,, I immediately note the fix is in... Record and submit that shot asking for a reasonable explanation... But I actually do the report so I can explain the subsequent shots that will follow,,, pure hits and knowledge be damned,,, because average results will note follow... I then continued to record and submit the results that follow almost exact as I have already outlined... which now become a series of below average results... right down to the bogey or more,,, which is a pure putt,,, on line,,, stopping a hair short of the hole or rimming out and more than likely one of those misses within 4 feet... Da Ha Twilight zone stuff...

Or this constant,,, may it be a down hill approach or wind in your favor,,, knowing the shorter club is best,,, if you can squeeze out those few extra yards,,, which fails more often than note... Then you get to holes that call for a lay-up,,, added backspin and laying off your club of choice,,, suddenly finds those extra yards... enough to find the trouble you intended to lay up for...

THE FIX IS IN,,, keep your money in your pocket... *** spoken when WGT denies individual and independent,,, AVERAGE RESULTS... *** I say again...

• alosso
    21,043 Posts
    Thu, Feb 11 2016 1:12 AM

Feel free to open a thread on your subject.

This one is about personal honesty - share who you are and something about your private live.

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Thu, Feb 11 2016 1:36 AM

+1 ^^^^^^^

Anyway precision of clubs allows for the WTF shots. If you always dinged and it always went where it should, then this would be a Tigerwoods game. I remember shooting an 18 on an 18 hole game on Tigerwoods once, did it again and packed in as too easy....

Oops, sorry. "Thought it was called lets talk boolox"

So back on track........I am an Emu

No No No !. Clarts aint tasty Sir!!

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Thu, Feb 11 2016 3:41 AM

mrshazam:

Bibble bobble. Obble diddle. 

Wait until you're playing from the back tees, you'll need to up the dose of Lithium.

From his wall -

Nuff said.

• ct690911
    7,202 Posts
    Thu, Feb 11 2016 5:20 AM

PaulTon:

mrshazam:

Bibble bobble. Obble diddle. 

Wait until you're playing from the back tees, you'll need to up the dose of Lithium.

From his wall -

Nuff said.

That ^^^^ When faced with difficulty, his response is to quit..but, at least his rants are consistently bizarre..:)

ps: last call for boarding the short bus was announced a few minutes ago...better get a move on Shazam.

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Thu, Feb 11 2016 5:40 AM

Hey!  Lets talk about me for awhile!  Me me me me me me!   The great "one and only"  Henry Kawa!

RSS