Forums

Help › Forums

LET'S BE HONEST

Mon, Feb 27 2017 4:33 PM (2,573 replies)
  • craigswan
    31,005 Posts
    Thu, Feb 11 2016 6:21 AM

"The revolution is really easy to do these days. What's the system? The system is built on the power of the banks. So it must be destroyed through the banks. A real revolution"

• pipeman1370
    109 Posts
    Thu, Feb 11 2016 6:21 AM

Just how many times do I have to hit the ding in a sand trap to get out of it. I tried 4 swings on the ding with a sw and didn't move the ball. Now you tell me my shots aren't altered. BS. I quit this game several months ago because of the manipulation of shots and just came back since wgt has gone to Topgolf. Thinking things might be better then they were, but I see I'm having the same problems as before. 1. You can't seem to give me my clubs I had before so I'm have to play with these crappy sticks. 2. You are sorry I'm having so much trouble with the game, maybe it's my computer because WGT would have no reason to alter my shots. Well then what the hell is the VEM used for if not to alter shots. You must think I'm a absolute idiot to believe your stories and lies and the fact that you can't pull the clubs I had a few months ago. I think you just don't want to. So be HONEST, send me an email saying you want to make me happy so your going to give me the clubs I had before and Callaway balls and not alter my shots. Then maybe I won't have to comeback here again and complain about your game. I sure Topgolf would love to hear about how treat people.

• craigswan
    31,005 Posts
    Thu, Feb 11 2016 6:22 AM

"Often there are players who have only golf as a way of expressing themselves and never develop other interests. And when they no longer play golf , they no longer do anything; they no longer exist, or rather they have the sensation of no longer existing."

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Thu, Feb 11 2016 6:28 AM

pipeman1370:
    You must think I'm a absolute idiot

Yes, I really do.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Thu, Feb 11 2016 8:02 AM

pdb1:
    VEM it turns out is completely fictitious . Created in the paranoid minds of WGT golfers .

So the WGT patent for VEM (Virtual Equipment Model) is paranoia?

Behave yourself!

Read the patent here.

• ct690911
    7,199 Posts
    Thu, Feb 11 2016 9:28 AM

pdb1:

craigswan:
    "Often there are players who have only golf as a way of expressing themselves and never develop other interests. And when they no longer play golf , they no longer do anything; they no longer exist, or rather they have the sensation of no longer existing."

Lol , biggest bunch of crap yet . It's a good thing this isn't the case .

Hmm...although it sounds odd, I have heard of a lot of artists (actors, singers, etc) who are just like this. Severely introverted unless they are performing. It's been researched that it's why many turn to drugs, alcohol, etc...to help them cope when "their life" on stage isn't available.

I dunno if it could ever apply to a virtual golf game or even a real golf game...but one never knows.

• VEM9000
    169 Posts
    Thu, Feb 11 2016 9:53 AM

pdb1:
    VEM it turns out is completely fictitious . Created in the paranoid minds of WGT golfers .

What an interesting concept, I'll have to give that some thought.

Vem;)

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Thu, Feb 11 2016 9:56 AM

pdb1:

What they are saying is that for inexperienced players , the sweet spot is increased .
      For experienced players the sweet spot is decreased .
      Basically .

Yes exactly that.

Which is not the paranoia you described it as earlier.

Happy to have raised your awareness, any other problems, just ask me.

RSS