Forums

Help › Forums

LET'S BE HONEST

Mon, Feb 27 2017 4:33 PM (2,573 replies)
  • HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Tue, Jan 19 2016 4:58 PM

Hello Fellow Canadian (ct690911).  For those who don't know this, me (Henry Kawa) and ct690911 used to be in the same CC and were very good friends.   Some of the people in the club did not like me because I was basically unbeatable.   Since then I learned NOT to blow my own horse.   So I never tell people how good I really am because people get jellyus and angreed.   And people!  Please stop talking and spreading the word that I am the best player on WGT.    I am not 100% convinced that is true.  Even if it were, I would never blow my own horse.  Lots of people posted messages on my Profile saying that I am unbeatable.   Thank you but no more... please!  I am a very humble person.  I love you all!  (Especially Canadians). 

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Tue, Jan 19 2016 5:52 PM

I have never been a politically correct person and never will be. I guess I need to refresh my Crypto skills and leave people wondering what I am saying instead of them forming an immediate opinion. I never intended to ruffle any feathers. I have had a very trying 2 months, mentally, emotionally and now physically. I am trying to regroup but it is a tough row to hoe. I was sitting that night I posted my $hitty comment and thinking about all the people I have been associated with in my 63 years. This included friends, family. business associates, past employers and yes members on WGT. I came to a point I needed to vent and this little forum was all I had at the time. I hope you all continue to get to know more about each other and enjoy the friendships. I just chose the wrong thread to make my comment.

Renniw52

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Tue, Jan 19 2016 6:04 PM

renniw52:
    I just chose the wrong thread to make my comment.

Sir ,, Request to talk back to you .

What you just said in the last post is what this thread is all about 

renniw52:
    this little forum

And your friends .

OPY 

• ct690911
    7,201 Posts
    Tue, Jan 19 2016 6:17 PM

This is the "let's be honest thread" and i was honestly wondering if responding to this drivel by Kawa was even worth it.  I'm not sure if Henry just has a very strange sense of humor, or if he's a narcissistic whack job...We were very briefly in the same CC (when he got booted by the Bravehearts, probably for posts like he just made)... He is now back with the Bravehearts ...End of story.

ps...where is Mike Stroke when I need him?

• ct690911
    7,201 Posts
    Tue, Jan 19 2016 6:20 PM

renniw52:

I have never been a politically correct person and never will be. I guess I need to refresh my Crypto skills and leave people wondering what I am saying instead of them forming an immediate opinion. I never intended to ruffle any feathers. I have had a very trying 2 months, mentally, emotionally and now physically. I am trying to regroup but it is a tough row to hoe. I was sitting that night I posted my $hitty comment and thinking about all the people I have been associated with in my 63 years. This included friends, family. business associates, past employers and yes members on WGT. I came to a point I needed to vent and this little forum was all I had at the time. I hope you all continue to get to know more about each other and enjoy the friendships. I just chose the wrong thread to make my comment.

Renniw52

If you can't vent in your own thread, where can you vent?...hope all is well.

ct

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Tue, Jan 19 2016 11:07 PM

ct, Sir.   I am always nice and polite to you.  I treat you with the utmost respect.  I don't know why you always want to hurt my feelings.  Doesn't matter... I still love you as I do ALL fellow Canadians.   (i forgive you)

• ct690911
    7,201 Posts
    Wed, Jan 20 2016 10:51 AM

HenryKawa:

ct, Sir.   I am always nice and polite to you.  I treat you with the utmost respect.  I don't know why you always want to hurt my feelings.  Doesn't matter... I still love you as I do ALL fellow Canadians.   (i forgive you)

I recommend you keep your delusions to your own page...you have a CC's reputation to consider, and these bizarre posts and outlandish claims by you, in the main forum, can potentially tarnish your owner's CC...you got booted once by them...keep up this nonsense and you may get a size 10 again. This isn't about you and me...I blocked you long ago..but Rich has started this thread "let's be honest" in good faith, and you are purposely trying to diminish its purpose. 

...equally polite..:)

• krskfr
    458 Posts
    Wed, Jan 20 2016 11:15 AM

Kawa, you are opposite of humble mate, claiming you're the best player in this game without even beating a Tour Legend or Champion yet in match play is quite telling. You can feast on weaker Legends till the cows come home, but make no mistake, the WGT community knows what you're about. Fellow Canadian or not, you are the most arrogant chap in this game.

• mkrizan86
    1,866 Posts
    Wed, Jan 20 2016 11:30 AM

HenryKawa:
    Since then I learned NOT to blow my own horse.

HenryKawa:
    people get jellyus

HenryKawa:
    Please stop talking and spreading the word that I am the best player on WGT.    I am not 100% convinced that is true.  Even if it were, I would never blow my own horse

A 4k MPC sounds great, m8. I'm nowhere near the best players, but I'll gladly take your credits. Cause I believe your game is as good as your English (highlighted above) ;-)

P.S.: Apoligies to Rich, I'm usually not in the habit of derailing threads as good as this 1. 

Cheers, Jure

RSS