Forums

Help › Forums

LET'S BE HONEST

Mon, Feb 27 2017 4:33 PM (2,573 replies)
  • HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Wed, Jan 20 2016 3:41 PM

I'm sorry everyone.  Sorry Rich.   I tried to be nice but I just don't have what it takes and seem to always rub people the wrong way.  I take full blame.  Its me - not everyone else in the world.  Best thing I can do now is go away and not come back.  And sorry to all my fellow Canadians.  Bye bye.  HK.

• krskfr
    458 Posts
    Thu, Jan 21 2016 7:14 AM

Kawa, you are opposite of humble mate, claiming you're the best player in this game without even beating a Tour Legend or Champion yet in match play is quite telling. You can feast on weaker Legends till the cows come home, but make no mistake, the WGT community knows what you're about. Fellow Canadian or not, you are the most arrogant chap in this game..

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Thu, Jan 21 2016 7:39 AM

I am truly sorry "krskfr".  I am trying to change my ways so to speak.  I have heard from you before and listened to everything you said.  Since then, I have not said anything about being a good player.   I am trying to be humble and do admit I am beatable.   I've been beat, so cannot self proclaim that I am unbeatable.  It makes no sense.  You were right.   My over all average is 97% wins but some of those wins are against weaker Legends.   The true test will be once I start playing Tour Legends and Champions a little more.   I kind of promised not come come on this Forum anymore, but wanted to apologize to you directly before I go away for ever.  So.... sorry sir!  And I am thinking of changing my name to "Humble Henry" - it even has a nice ring to it.  lol.  Bye bye Sir.

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Sat, Jan 23 2016 4:17 PM

HenryKawa:
    The true test will be once I start playing Tour Legends and Champions a little more. 

And I got a "friend invite" from Mr Kawa after commenting on another thread, accepted with the intent to play.

I sent 4-5 match play invites on different occasions always to get declined (with no reason). So deleted him and will remain that way.

But as it is an honesty thread, I thought this was everyones old Canadian friend, Alex (remember the chicken threads!). Maybe it is, same bravado. Good player, but no great.

• ct690911
    7,203 Posts
    Sat, Jan 23 2016 6:39 PM

alanti:

HenryKawa:
    The true test will be once I start playing Tour Legends and Champions a little more. 

And I got a "friend invite" from Mr Kawa after commenting on another thread, accepted with the intent to play.

I sent 4-5 match play invites on different occasions always to get declined (with no reason). So deleted him and will remain that way.

But as it is an honesty thread, I thought this was everyones old Canadian friend, Alex (remember the chicken threads!). Maybe it is, same bravado. Good player, but no great.

Alan.... Kawa shot guns invites to everyone..he has collected 2700 so far. I had to block him to stop the pestering. The fact he sent you a friend invite, should never be confused with his actually wanting to play you...I would bet he has neither played, nor even knows, the vast majority of his "friends".

ct

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Sun, Jan 24 2016 1:40 AM

Hello Dear Sir.  Thank you very much for the invite.   I don't know why I was unavailable to play - seems everyone wants to play me these days, so I am very busy studying the courses and preparing for each MATCH I play.  I don't want to spoil my undefeated streak record.  Anyways when I tell you this next statement you may not want to play me sir.  lol.   Here it is >  "I have never lost a game to a Tour Legend in ALL the years I've been playing".    So I sign off saying with all due respect to you sir - I accept any future challenge.

• craigswan
    31,108 Posts
    Sun, Jan 24 2016 7:10 AM

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sun, Jan 24 2016 8:21 AM

RSS