Sun, Sep 4 2016 4:55 PM (34 replies)
  • pjctas0822
    4,553 Posts
    Sun, Jan 13 2013 8:14 PM

alcaucin:

pjctas0822:
    I know in order to shoot those 26's and such an aid of some sort is needed

You DON'T know and I just did....

Well there are exceptions to every rule :) Everytime I start with 2 or 3 birds in a row my real skill comes out and I try my hardest to get back to par :)

• pjctas0822
    4,553 Posts
    Sun, Jan 13 2013 8:17 PM

notonthis:
    These are the threads i hate cause it takes practice to hit those scores. If someone feel players are cheating to hit those scores then they shouldnt play the game if they can't put the same effort into it as those i named and plenty more.

I dont know how words are being put into my mouth. I never used the word cheaters dude. See my CC post for what I was talking about .

Cheats = shortcuts and quick references

Cheaters = Cheaters people who do something to trick a program in order to get an advantage.

You guys totally attacked me in our CC forum and are way off base and I even apologized for not being clear. I thought I was clear at least in my mind I was . Again Sorry.

• pjctas0822
    4,553 Posts
    Sun, Jan 13 2013 8:18 PM

mnshiner:

pjctas0822:

But this program seemed cool and I wanted to test its accuracy and it is very accurate . I just wanted to know what that Modifier thingy does and why it is there.

I had a chance to look at this program and from by just what I read on the site to answer your ? about the above underlined it has to do with the amount of back or topspin you want to put on the ball.

TY SHINE !

• pjctas0822
    4,553 Posts
    Sun, Jan 13 2013 8:21 PM

adtjoel:
    I do have days where the ball just won't go in and the ball misses by inches on every hole!

Thats everyday for me lol . My game plays opposite of yours :)

• smehsmeh
    21 Posts
    Tue, Jan 15 2013 9:24 AM

It is no surprise to me people can post great scores on here such as low 50's and 25's.....Wgt really does not have that many courses and if people play enough they can become very used to these courses and their conditions. 

I see they can put out a new ctth course in the past week. But when are they gonna do everyone a favor and create a new FULL course. Come on WGT don't tell me money is an issue. You can't be that cheap or ignore your fan base all the time.

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Tue, Jan 15 2013 4:31 PM

courteneyfish:
    Are you sure that isn't a dating site?

LMAO!

notonthis:
    Buggyyy just posted some and he had no aids.

oh?

smehsmeh:
    But when are they gonna do everyone a favor and create a new FULL course.

Merion will be released in WGT in around March/ April

• zzturk
    150 Posts
    Mon, Jan 28 2013 3:49 AM

At least yours was from an iron shot - I have had putts do that, albeit not as exactly center cut as your shot.

If WGT ever answered this, it would be to say that there was an imperceptible second "bounce" that a computer program searched for zero elevation over the cup (to trigger the "in the cup" award) but found that not to be zero! (maybe .02?) Further, weak programming could only look at the front (point of entry) of the cup for an event trigger, instead of the entire cup 

But the explanation would not help when (in real life) the ball would hit the back of the cup, pop up momentarily, then drop.

Nice shot

• zzturk
    150 Posts
    Tue, Jan 29 2013 7:09 AM

Just researched SWINGMATE and discovered this - 

It is definitely a "putter pal" type ruler, evenly spaced, but which works for all clubs while on WGT.

I can't vouch for its safety (vis-a-vis malware included) or accuracy. 

If you can't gauge mater percentages on your own, it may help you. (But WGT has already offered FAQ tidbits about starting at 100%, then watching the avatar intently as ITS swing changes at each 10% increment downward ... 90,80,70... allowing the player to more accurately play the right distances visualized.)

More disturbing to me is that I have scanned several streamed and/or u-tube videos of WGT players who either have "Vulcan" reflexes or some other cheat? programs allowing them to hit the "ding" EVERY SINGLE TIME! That is more likely to explain these ridiculously low scores!

However, that said, I have achieved legend and a lifetime low of 58 without ever resorting to any outside agency, though these longer tees at legend level have me stumped. I don't hit dings very often so I have yet to drop below 69 average at this tier.

But it's all me, and nothing else.

• Steve2golf
    930 Posts
    Tue, Jan 29 2013 7:20 PM

zzturk:

More disturbing to me is that I have scanned several streamed and/or u-tube videos of WGT players who either have "Vulcan" reflexes or some other cheat? programs allowing them to hit the "ding" EVERY SINGLE TIME! That is more likely to explain these ridiculously low scores!

However, that said, I have achieved legend and a lifetime low of 58 without ever resorting to any outside agency, though these longer tees at legend level have me stumped. I don't hit dings very often so I have yet to drop below 69 average at this tier.

But it's all me, and nothing else.

Watch again because they don't ding all the time, there is no video showing anyone dinging "EVERY SINGLE TIME", plus you don't need to if you can putt. So what's the psychology behind this lie I wonder. Never watched the videos, seen the scores, compared those to his own ability, and came to this conclusion. That's disturbing, hope you don't own any guns.

• BigDogRuns
    59 Posts
    Fri, Feb 19 2016 3:58 PM

There is a program available that swings and hits the ding for you, but it is $500.

RSS