Sun, Sep 14 2014 5:30 PM (199 replies)
  • PATRIOTSPLAYA
    329 Posts
    Fri, Nov 16 2012 12:50 PM

HELP

• togemag
    991 Posts
    Sat, Nov 17 2012 1:07 PM

One opinion, if you are getting the distance that this ball is suppose to do for you. Is the game being made much easier today, than it was when these players was coming through at your level, just a thought. Have it, knocking your balls into the drink?? WOW, did you do that for real?

• coopermicll
    63 Posts
    Sun, Nov 18 2012 7:53 PM

thebigeasy707:

Timbo1984:

450 credits for a ball which has no spin...

Ok...

use the 600 credit ones :)

I feel like these balls allow lower tiers to play slower meters without paying their dues climbing the tier ladder...why not make them a legend for 5000 credits! Greedy WGT

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Sun, Nov 18 2012 9:37 PM

I used to have max balls, but now that I have crested 50, I can't find them.

Dang, did I type that aloud?

• jeffc46221
    621 Posts
    Sun, Nov 18 2012 9:48 PM

well thanks for making me spit my soda over the screen. Thats funny there.

• TracyMax
    2,361 Posts
    Fri, Nov 30 2012 8:25 AM

MBaggese:

I used to have max balls, but now that I have crested 50, I can't find them.

Dang, did I type that aloud?

OMG! ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

• TracyMax
    2,361 Posts
    Fri, Nov 30 2012 6:38 PM

had a thought, no did not hurt, WGT you can be like Walmart and "roll back" prices!  You get more flies with honey or something like that :-)

• Precision420
    188 Posts
    Fri, Nov 30 2012 7:47 PM

togemag:

One opinion, if you are getting the distance that this ball is suppose to do for you. Is the game being made much easier today, than it was when these players was coming through at your level, just a thought. Have it, knocking your balls into the drink?? WOW, did you do that for real?

What?

• Tightrope
    1,072 Posts
    Thu, Dec 6 2012 11:25 PM

I think that when someone use the MAX Vapors, WGT should turn the avatar around. In flight it really looks like something you blow out your ass.

• snoops34
    2,694 Posts
    Sun, Sep 14 2014 5:30 PM

You said it correctly. If the ding is elusive, then pay the $$$ for max, keeping in mind that you can increase max. spin...stop and drop by getting higher spin clubs. I started using the Nike Platinum for warm up and alt. because it's so much fun to explore the infinite variations you get with 5 spin, and then the max for final rounds because you can almost always ping it. I always know where and how far it's going so that it ends up in short birdie range on 80% of shots approx.10 -12 feet or less, sometimes there are many tap ins.

But now that I've just about learned the Platinum, I am beginning to use in tourneys with excellent results and superior feel factor.

But on a bad ping day I use the max. I keep a sleeve in stock just in case.

RSS