Forums

Help › Forums

Signatures?

Wed, May 19 2010 2:30 PM (31 replies)
  • TheLighterDark
    1,404 Posts
    Sun, May 16 2010 6:04 PM

Hi WGT I was wondering if you ever planned on making signatures for us forum geeks here. :D

I'm a userbar maker and would be really excited to see signatures here.

• rehill
    431 Posts
    Sun, May 16 2010 7:16 PM

I'd love to see signatures!

• TheLighterDark
    1,404 Posts
    Sun, May 16 2010 8:03 PM

Yeah! Any other takers? 

• smason77
    464 Posts
    Sun, May 16 2010 9:31 PM

I'm of the opinion that signatures are better left on political and/or general discussion websites/forums.

Golf is a sport. This is a golf game. I don't want anyone's autograph. lol.

Signatures usually provide a relatively political, philosophical, or socioeconomic perspective.. which would more than likely incite nothing less than more drama and chaos.

Spoken from a man who realizes how chaotic and crazy this world can be.

• chipshotcharlie
    538 Posts
    Sun, May 16 2010 10:40 PM

No signatures as there are far more important priorities.I should sign the wife up she loves drama and chaos.I myself am just into chaos ,drama leaves me with a head ache.

LOL CSC

• TheLighterDark
    1,404 Posts
    Mon, May 17 2010 12:45 PM

Typically I would put a few links in my signature perhaps to my profile, a few of the site's guides, my Country Club, etc., nothing political or debate-ensuing. 

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Mon, May 17 2010 1:17 PM

Having a profile page with a status message and a blog is more than enough for me.  If you want to make a statement, do it there.  Reading the posts is much easier without all the clutter in sigs I've seen on other forums.  I like it fine this way WGT.

Andyson

Opposed to signatures.

• Neandrathal
    32 Posts
    Mon, May 17 2010 1:19 PM

TheLighterDark:

Typically I would put a few links in my signature perhaps to my profile, a few of the site's guides, my Country Club, etc., nothing political or debate-ensuing. 

Myself I triple dot ,Capitlal N,and triple dot.I know ...low tech,but it works for me

...N...

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Mon, May 17 2010 1:58 PM

andyson:
    Having a profile page with a status message and a blog is more than enough for me.  If you want to make a statement, do it there.  Reading the posts is much easier without all the clutter in sigs I've seen on other forums.  I like it fine this way WGT.

QFE....

"Hear, hear"   (<---- which is the proper spelling, btw)

• smason77
    464 Posts
    Mon, May 17 2010 6:43 PM

Snaike:

andyson:

QFE....

"Hear, hear"   (<---- which is the proper spelling, btw)

Snaike actually makes a valid point on this one.

As you can see minimal tweaking of html code can provide a signature. So the "signature" option is quite available.. although not provided by WGT. Just find a Sig that you like.. code it, save it, and copy and paste it to the end of your post!

No slimly snakes were harmed in the transmission of this message

RSS