Wed, May 5 2010 7:50 PM (31 replies)
  • lvietri
    3,326 Posts
    Wed, May 5 2010 11:26 AM

Epoink Skaike .. just Epoink

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, May 5 2010 11:38 AM

LOL-Might be a little inside there lvi. Misspelling his name threw me off if it was intentional. I was deep into the cryptography until the pig sound showed up. Duh!

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Wed, May 5 2010 11:48 AM

zagraniczniak:
    The new awards seem designed to encourage folks who are starting out. Advanced folks can easily ignore them.

I agree. I got three Diamond awards within my first two holes this morning. WGT may be putting these awards in place for things coming down the pike.

• trumpy959
    99 Posts
    Wed, May 5 2010 11:51 AM

Im trying not to be negative here, or give the administration the impression i wait up at night to see what new improvements might be comming along but please...  

All of these ridiculous and meaningless awards geared for new players are nothing more than a huge distraction and major annoyance.

*maybe a button in the players control panel with the ability to turn the announcements on or off would be a solution    

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Wed, May 5 2010 12:40 PM

lvietri:

Epoink Skaike .. just Epoink

Honestly.. thank you for the laugh.

This morning wasn't going well, and my other post on the matter seems a little bitter on reflection, although that wasn't my intention.. 

But then this had to pop in and make me really and truly chuckle.

The day just got a little better.

• EllisSpice
    871 Posts
    Wed, May 5 2010 12:46 PM

As someone who hasn't played in well-on 3 months, ANY update will do for me...

• MonumentValley
    58 Posts
    Wed, May 5 2010 1:16 PM

Next week's update will bring -

The Lonely Boy Award - for people who just play by themselves.

The No Mas Award - for those who quit after making a couple of pars, or God forbid, a bogey.

The Unlucky Lindy Award - for every time your divot flies farther than your ball.

The Jayne Mansfield Memorial Award - for every round of 40+.

Keeping my fingers crossed for even more.

• SkeeterZ71
    171 Posts
    Wed, May 5 2010 2:06 PM

I think I got every new award on the first hole of KI on my first game of the day. Took 5 minutes to display them all.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Wed, May 5 2010 2:08 PM

MonumentValley:
    The Lonely Boy Award - for people who just play with themselves.
    There... FTFY.

Warning, the Diamond Lonely Boy Award comes with blindness and hairy palms.

• AlaCowboy
    1,321 Posts
    Wed, May 5 2010 4:39 PM

YankeeJim:

SweetiePie:
    The new awards are interesting...but need to be retroactive to make any sense.

Or it could be setting up the tracking thing everybody wants. I was looking at the Round and Round award wondering if this was a start.

BTW-Will you stand up, woman??!! I'm getting a stiff neck looking..........LOL

Just your neck? You're getting too old.

RSS