Forums

Help › Forums

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

rated by 0 users
Fri, May 7 2010 5:45 PM (43 replies)
  • Johniedino
    786 Posts
    Mon, May 3 2010 4:18 PM

Whatcha ya gonna do when wgt in their infinite wisdom decides to begin selling us tees?

You will have a choice short,medium,tall wooden ones or the brush tees and those that sit the ball up on 3 little tips. Oh and I almost forgot they will come in colors of course they will be a little more in price. ((((((((((((smile))))))))))))) 

J

• SMORRIS4856
    2 Posts
    Mon, May 3 2010 5:01 PM
    WHAT A BS GAME !!! HOW THE HELL DO YOU HIT A TREE THATS NOT ON THE COURSE ANYWHERE
  • kelrob
    92 Posts
    Mon, May 3 2010 6:53 PM

If this is the wish thread,,,I want a Mr. Potato Head,,Some match box cars,,,,and bigger boobs for my wife,,anyone help me out????

• blackbeard
    288 Posts
    Mon, May 3 2010 7:07 PM

.........mind you, when they start having bikini-clad ladies selling us refreshments from the beer cart, I will definitely end up light on credits :)

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Mon, May 3 2010 7:58 PM

kelrob:
    and bigger boobs for my wife,,anyone help me out????

Only by 50%...the dude who started this thread.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, May 4 2010 5:57 AM

SMORRIS4856:
    WHAT A BS GAME !!! HOW THE HELL DO YOU HIT A TREE THATS NOT ON THE COURSE ANYWHERE

LMAO-I bet it's BPB 2, trees on the left. There's a spot there where there is nothing in front of you but air so you hit away only to discover the invisible tree. I've been there.

• Hootowl9
    392 Posts
    Tue, May 4 2010 9:49 AM

Doublemochaman:

Great idea SP!  WGT should sell organic sugar snap peas and free-range skinless, boneless chicken breasts in the pro shop!  Can u tell I just returned from the grocery store?

Hmmm,...I'm sitting on the curb at the end of my driveway, enjoying some snap peas and "brown-bagging" some Boons Farm wine between pratice rounds. Oddly, while doing this, I've made $6.38 from people passing by in the last 38 minutes??!

Sorry Brocaveli; As a Wisconsin native (now living in Henderson, NV) and Packer Fan, Cheesehead rules strictly forbid me from helping anyone wearing Chicago Bears gear of any kind.

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Tue, May 4 2010 10:09 AM

Hey HootOwl.... stick around the forum, we can use your wry sense of humor.  So I hear Brett Favre might sign this year with the Bears.  A different team every year.  He can finally retire in about 25 years after he's QB'd at least once for every team.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Tue, May 4 2010 10:12 AM

Doublemochaman:
    He can finally retire in about 25 years after he's QB'd at least once for every team.

Oh hell no.  Do you think for even a hot minute anyone in SF would want to see #4 in 49'er gear...

I'll buy the bullets. 

• lvietri
    3,326 Posts
    Tue, May 4 2010 11:22 AM

Farve is like all the other pro athletes who play at the highest levels and retire without meaning it.  

In fact the only one I know who has been at the top of the game and retired never to be heard of again is ... TIBBETS.   :)

RSS