Forums

Help › Forums

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

rated by 0 users
Fri, May 7 2010 5:45 PM (43 replies)
  • Brocaveli
    4 Posts
    Mon, May 3 2010 10:26 AM

Can someone send me a old driver better than the starter???  I cant out money into this and know people do :) Hook a brother up  :)   or some orange balls to go along with my BEARS!!! LOL...***...worth a try :)  or i will play you for them :)

• neildiamond11790
    1,115 Posts
    Mon, May 3 2010 12:04 PM

No.

You cant gift old clubs, but still, no.

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Mon, May 3 2010 12:10 PM

Broc... just curious, how much did that Bears cap cost you?  Team caps usually run around $29.99 in the team store.    We can always get what we want or need... especially if it's under 30 bucks.  Skip those two beers (or two brandies) tonight and treat yourself to a new driver.

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Mon, May 3 2010 12:50 PM

WOW! To be a successful begger, hooker or scumbag, one must first learn how.

• TarheelsRule
    5,476 Posts
    Mon, May 3 2010 12:53 PM
    You going to show us the way SP lol I don't understand why people who beg for stuff on here think they will get them.
  • Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Mon, May 3 2010 1:13 PM

Funny stuff.  I once sent a guy 20 bucks to buy 5 dozen golf balls on here 'cause he was complaining and I thought he was cheap.  Turns out he was a great guy and just complaining about the relative cost of the balls to other equipment.  He wasn't cheap at all.  And I'm guessing he's used up those balls by now.  Or spent the cash on some good micro brews as I also suggested.

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Mon, May 3 2010 3:43 PM

TarheelsRule:
    You going to show us the way SP lol

Unless I have a monumental reversal of fortune, the odds dictate a big no. Nevertheless, everyone needs to eat...not play games that don't provide food, but just an appetite for better balls and sticks.

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Mon, May 3 2010 3:49 PM

Great idea SP!  WGT should sell organic sugar snap peas and free-range skinless, boneless chicken breasts in the pro shop!  Can u tell I just returned from the grocery store?

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Mon, May 3 2010 4:07 PM

Doublemochaman:
    organic sugar snap peas

Thomas Jefferson's favorite...with the best of wine...after supper

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Mon, May 3 2010 4:14 PM

Well duh!  Everything tastes better with wine.  Even golf is better... with wine.  Though I call it lubricant.

RSS