Forums

Help › Forums

12/04/10

Wed, Apr 14 2010 8:54 AM (40 replies)
  • VanHalenLover
    1,422 Posts
    Mon, Apr 12 2010 1:21 PM

10 Mill should be able to buy some damn fast and sizeable servers. Maybe the issues are because the installation of the new ones, and the conversion......... (fingers crossed)

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Mon, Apr 12 2010 1:40 PM

I hope everyone submitted a bug report. I'm having troubles navigating the site. It's really slow.

Yes I've cleared my cookies, flash, and browser caches as well.

WGT, are you there?

• jayjonbeach
    689 Posts
    Mon, Apr 12 2010 4:06 PM

What's this, server issues?  NOOO really?  LOL

I think its hilarious that anyone would think the servers can NOT create havoc with the game and the meter.  Today is an exaggerated example of what can happen daily, just on much smaller scale most times.  This thread is digital proof.....BUT yes most problems are usually on the user's end.

• chipshotcharlie
    538 Posts
    Mon, Apr 12 2010 4:29 PM

After an update it can take several days for game play to return to normal and with each update it is a great idea to clean flash and browser caches.

Also system defrag, disk cleaner will also help.

PS servers also have a greater impact during high traffic periods.

THX CSC

• danohi50
    1,020 Posts
    Mon, Apr 12 2010 4:29 PM

Not in this case Jay...there are obvious problems after the new build..I have a great computer and the skills to keep it running at its optimum.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Apr 12 2010 4:45 PM

chipshotcharlie:
    After an update it can take several days for game play to return to normal and with each update it is a great idea to clean flash and browser caches.

Hi Charlie-Yeah, what you said is right most of the time but this is different. Something is definitely out of the norm. The 5 second stall after every other shot is new plus getting a "WGT can't connect" popup while still connected is happening too many times. 

This happened once before after an update and WGT acknowledged it. It was fixed in one of those overnight quickies just like this one will be. This isn't your basic meter stuff, something is out of whack and I'm sure they're aware of it. 

Growing pains-sheesh.

• VanHalenLover
    1,422 Posts
    Mon, Apr 12 2010 10:57 PM

• andypat
    453 Posts
    Tue, Apr 13 2010 12:56 AM

I'll throw in my two penneth as well had the same problems allday dont help when your playing a ready go

• micklen
    221 Posts
    Tue, Apr 13 2010 3:55 AM

Wasn't getting all the problems described other than loading times were slow, however I did get one freeze and that happened on Beth when I asked for a shot replay,  Couldn't get out of it and had to close the game but it had saved the game ok and I was able to resume

Mick

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Apr 13 2010 8:42 AM

YankeeJim:
    It was fixed in one of those overnight quickies just like this one will be

No sooner said than done. They fixed it last night. Kinda blows the server thing out of the water.  :-D

RSS