Forums

Help › Forums

12/04/10

Wed, Apr 14 2010 8:54 AM (40 replies)
  • Stryder1261
    931 Posts
    Tue, Apr 13 2010 9:02 AM
    The freezes, the stalls and the inconsistency of the game itself is getting frustrating!!!!!
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Apr 13 2010 9:35 AM

There was a quick update fix last night. Try clearing your Flash and browser caches again. There are several posts indicating the problem was solved and I have seen it myself, too. GL

• tiffer67
    1,764 Posts
    Tue, Apr 13 2010 1:14 PM

I wish that were true Father Jim. Just blootered one out the park at Kiawah No.1 due to a meter freeze. Looks like that 57 will have to be a 59 now. :0(

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Apr 13 2010 1:51 PM

LOL-love those English words. Blootered. The meter's still the meter but the oddness of the other glitches has disappeared. 

What about the back 9 tiff?

• aceydeucey
    504 Posts
    Tue, Apr 13 2010 3:01 PM
    Nothing got fixed at my end. Just pissed off 4 guys in Multi-Play cause of the freezing up. I get to the 1st green and click reverse and it freezes... nothing works, I cannot click on anything... have to end the program to get out. and up until I reach the green I still get the meter jump, the 3 second delay from the time I click the shot and the avatar begins the back swing. So I guess no golf here.... I'll be checking the site to see if the problems are fixed, if not, well it was fun while it lasted. And yes I have done all of the optimizing reccomended by WGT. Common sense here... the game was running fairly smoothly on my computer up until this last Update.... I did nothing out of the ordinary to my computer...and then the problems began. So bye for now.
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Apr 13 2010 3:06 PM

In case you check back did you clear your caches after last night? I know you said you did all the optimizing, I'm just wondering if you did it today after the patch last night.

• jayjonbeach
    689 Posts
    Tue, Apr 13 2010 3:07 PM

YankeeJim:

YankeeJim:
    It was fixed in one of those overnight quickies just like this one will be

No sooner said than done. They fixed it last night. Kinda blows the server thing out of the water.  :-D

OOOOOOOOOOOO no it doesn't.  It was admitted the problem was the servers today by Admin (for the slow loading, bad meter etc).  Of course the cracked out caddy and other such things are other programming issues, not server related. 

The BIG problem is fixed, or has been said, all other issues remain the same, including the everyday server related ones.

• johnloaves
    126 Posts
    Tue, Apr 13 2010 3:11 PM

came back after last nights downtime..gotta say seems ok to me

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Apr 13 2010 3:22 PM

LOL-I knew the server comment would get you out, jj. I'm surprised VHL didn't jump on me. I saw that comment by WGTNiv, too, but didn't interpret it as a server issue-he referenced all of them plus they fixed the problem. I got the impression it was a global issue, not specific to a particular server.

• WGTadmin
    1,166 Posts
    Tue, Apr 13 2010 3:33 PM

To clarify, many of the recent problems described in this thread and reported in-game (including the longer shot processing times) were not caused by a server load issue, but a memory leak that was fixed last night.

RSS