Forums

Help › Forums

12/04/10

Wed, Apr 14 2010 8:54 AM (40 replies)
  • tiffer67
    1,764 Posts
    Mon, Apr 12 2010 5:14 AM

Today has been the worst I can remember for meter and loading problems. I have experienced problems with the meter on nearly every single hole I have played. There are huge pauses on the backswing once I have completed the shot and I have had to repeatedly hit the reload button in between shots. I have submitted a couple of bug logs but I have to say this is getting infuriating, not to mention costly as I have lost a couple of balls as a result. C'mon guys sort this out please.

• TaterNater
    545 Posts
    Mon, Apr 12 2010 5:57 AM
    have been noticing the same things Tiff ..........
  • tiffer67
    1,764 Posts
    Mon, Apr 12 2010 6:52 AM

It doesn't help when I am playing like a first day hack either, it has to be said ;^)

• StrangeMagic
    1,304 Posts
    Mon, Apr 12 2010 8:00 AM

I will have to add my 2 cents also, screen freeze, meter jumpy, etc. Not to mention the caddy function (I never do what the caddy says anyway) recommending the wrong club for the shot. It seems these issues may be a result of the recent upload giving us fancy pants.

• aceydeucey
    504 Posts
    Mon, Apr 12 2010 8:27 AM

Ditto... today is the WORST DAY to date.  Haven't been able to get past the 1st green at Kiawah front.. everything freezes up.. can't click anything, nothing works...have X-out.. even the Menu feature doesn't work.  Went to BPB front 9... 1st hole was OK, then on the 2nd green... same thing...everything froze up.... had to X-out again.  Tried playing alone at Kiawah... same results...   So i guess no golf for a while.  AND yes, I have the current Flash, emptied all cahes, even re-booted... same results.  What's going on?

• RUSTY40
    255 Posts
    Mon, Apr 12 2010 11:49 AM
    Double ditto. The last match play did not even show scores on the scorecard for the first 2 hole..(yes..I did send error message while I was playing). The game also seems to freeze a lot after after I try to hit the ball. It's like the way Charles Barkley hitches his swing...
  • mrsancho
    253 Posts
    Mon, Apr 12 2010 12:08 PM
    I'm starting to think WGT wants us all OUT!! Problems seem to get worse everyday ie: meter,loading,freezing ect ect. And of course it seems like WGT is doing nothing to help!! Thats why i feel WGT just wants every one to give up and stop coming to this site!!
  • aceydeucey
    504 Posts
    Mon, Apr 12 2010 1:03 PM
    Well, I've been trying all day to play and every time I get on the green...everything freezes... non of the features work... menu, friends, reverse.... nothing works..... only X-ing out works. I sent WGT an email so until I hear from then... I am out!!! No golf. I just hope the 10 players I played with in Multi Play understand I did not intentionally disconnect. I like to finish my rounds and post them. Well, I guess it's off to play Texas Hold 'em.
  • VanHalenLover
    1,422 Posts
    Mon, Apr 12 2010 1:09 PM

Same thing here, but only started today - had no other issues since the last update. I'm guessing it is server load or hardware, not update related.

In either case, I'm sure WGT is aware of it and working on it by now, be patient everyone.

• danohi50
    1,020 Posts
    Mon, Apr 12 2010 1:14 PM

Definatly the worst server service ive ever had on WGT, normally I seldom have a problem.

RSS