20 Posts
    Wed, Mar 28 2012 10:38 AM

Thanks very much for the time and effort that you put in Bootsie

From United Nations Team Red, Gold, Cyan & Pink

THANK YOU

• bigchunky17
    850 Posts
    Wed, Mar 28 2012 10:46 AM

Massive thanks to Boots for all your hard work in hosting the tournament.....

At the Skype CC we relish the chance to compete against the best clubs on WGT and make some new friends along the way.

Well done all players and Captains for the great spirit in which the games were played and massive Congrats to Electra Hotties for another great win!!!

BC17

• ladyluck87
    2,287 Posts
    Wed, Mar 28 2012 12:55 PM

I take this opportunity  to say thank you very very much to Bootsie  for stepping in and organising this time consuming   tournament...im sure that she is the most hard working person in WGT that i know of...spending countless hours of keeping track and updating progress .

Theres nothing much that i can do to compensate her  dedication and hard work ....just a meagre 2 packs of nike balls and a BIG HUGZZ ..to honour her deeds.....:)

To my opponents :-

DANEFENTON-NORMAN WEBB ALLENBY

TONNOINCANNA-IGCC GREEN

TDOTDOBA-EZCOUNTRY GOLF CLUB

POOLMANIAC-YELLOW BRICK ROAD A

ALLYKENNEDY-ENGLISH LAKE GREENDALE

glad that we've met...played and completed our matches.

the fond memories will surely be etched up in my mind for a long time

you guys are a great sportsmen and a true getlemen...and i've really enjoyed the time chatting and joking with you all while playing.:)

The spirit of the game is bigger than any victory that is tainted

The real sportsmanship though is in controlling our selves and resisting the urge to compromise our principles for paltry gain. Real victory is in conquering our temptations for that is a lifelong process.

In order to win with dignity, one must learn to win humbly.    

I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it.

It's not so important who starts the game but who finishes it.

once again i take this opportunity to give a big THANK YOU to all the participants especially the team captain  and owners of the country clubs that participated..

hope to see you all next season ...have a nice weekend BYE BYE

becky

• TdotDoba
    2,160 Posts
    Thu, Mar 29 2012 9:43 AM

On behalf of EZ Country Golf Club,

Thank you Bootsie for all your hard work and dedication even when very ill, 3 cheers for you :) :) :)

Thanks to all the players we have had the fortune to meet and friend. This was the first time the EZ got out of the club for a competition and it was enjoyed by all.

Congratulations to the electra hotties on their consecutive wins!!!

Thanks again all

• Daskino
    2,781 Posts
    Fri, Mar 30 2012 4:07 AM

I would like to thank:

Bootsie, for all the hard work in running this kind of competition;

Dan, the Main trophies designer. We liked them very much;

All the players we played with, in individual and team matches. There were some issues, but most of time was real fun.

Congrats to Hotties, consecutive winner after 2011 Summer edition. See you all in next CC League edition. :)

P.S.: Bootsie, just a note - IGCC Red was one of the No Sub Team too ;)

• PRIESTESS
    10,703 Posts
    Tue, Apr 3 2012 3:13 AM

Bootsnbra:

Our Champions: Electra Hotties Wooooooohooooooo!

Photobucket

Huge " Congratualtions " for the entire team,And also a huge thank you to everyone in Electra for the amazing support they give ALL the girls, those within the team and those that never played,Winning this 2 years in succession is an incredible feat considering the quality of the Teams that enter, It has been enormous fun and it has brought us even closer as individuals in the club,,," Congratulations " To All the teams that participated you are all winners for trying each week,

Bootsie !!  You are amazing:) You managed to keep this on track and overcame any obsticle that came in your way with your usual grace common sense and understanding !!

I said it before with Coolswing in that WGT  need individuals like  You to put the fun element back into the game for players that dont play many comps,Hope one day they will recognize what you do and realize just how important players like you are to their infrastructure and Franchise,Good luck everyone:) Byeeeeeeeeeeeee,!!

• PRIESTESS
    10,703 Posts
    Wed, Apr 4 2012 1:34 PM

Winning Team Players were,,,

ALLISONPGA.

Cate55.

Courtney01.

Dianne81.

JAFO12.

Ladyluck87.

Lisa03.

PRIESTESS.