Forums

Help › Forums

Country Club League - Winter 2012

Wed, Apr 4 2012 1:34 PM (876 replies)
  • Bootsnbra
    2,322 Posts
    Tue, Mar 27 2012 3:55 PM

The Following Players for achieving 5.5 records or higher. This has to be one of the highest awards there is in the season. Let's face it these folks really deserve a huge round of applause to maintain consecutive wins in all the conditions they were put through........ Woooooooooohooooooooo!!

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

• Bootsnbra
    2,322 Posts
    Tue, Mar 27 2012 5:34 PM

Photobucket The following award is presented to the list of teams below for beginning with 5 players and remaining with 5 players all the way through Winter League. These teams used NO SUBS at all !  As we all know this is not only a congrats to the teams themselves but to the Captains of those teams for keeping your players together and focused we salute you !! Woooooooooohoooooooo

Skype CC - Dazzlers

Yellow Brick Road A Team

Rock & Roll Rasta - Rock Team

United Nations - Red Team

Upton Manor Hammers

Yorkshire Country Club A Team

Yorkshire Country Club B Team

Friends For Fun - A Team

B-A-D BOYZ

More B-A-D

No Collar Country Club A Team

The HillBilly's (Electra)

Skype CC - Chunksters

Yorkshire Country Club C Team

• Bootsnbra
    2,322 Posts
    Tue, Mar 27 2012 5:40 PM

498 Players played in the 2012 Winter League Games. To the Top 50 Ranking players we salute you and applaud your playing abilities........

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

• Bootsnbra
    2,322 Posts
    Tue, Mar 27 2012 5:49 PM

With 498 Players playing ... being in the top 100 players yet still is no easy task. To the remaining players to cut off of 100 we salute you !!

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket

• Bootsnbra
    2,322 Posts
    Tue, Mar 27 2012 6:02 PM

To Dansamcam of Electra a huge thank you for making all the trophies......

To Dispute Resolution Team - a huge thank you for giving me a much needed break of a few disputes.

Photobucket

• Bootsnbra
    2,322 Posts
    Tue, Mar 27 2012 6:15 PM

Now before I officially close the games ... I said I would respond to a question after the games and here we go.

During the course of the games I received and email which included only text conversation between a player and his captain / owner of a club. In that conversation he was telling the player to avoid playing his game because it would impose a loss on their team. If they were to remain not playing the game it would keep them elevated in rank as a team.While I would of ejected the team right away the person sending the information to me did not want to be involved in a huge drama. Also lets face it we can all create text and I fairly explained that to the player. It did however put me on guard and allow me to stand back and watch how the system was being corrupted verses respected.

It then became important for the games to be governed by amount of Games played verses Not played. While this software allows for the games unplayed to be counted against a team the problem is that the rating system the BHLZ was corrupted from the beginning. (That's a whole long other story that would just blow some minds in these games.)

I highly doubt that I will be needing to stand in again for these games but  - trust me when I say I got a heck of an education ahahhahah!

As with all journeys in life you build up knowledge and experience and this helps guide us when we are choosing to go left, right , up or down. I know in my heart I tried to look at each team as an individual and I tried to be as fair as I could be in all my decisions but I am not perfect.

Thank you again for all that completed the games ....

God Bless,

~Bootsie ~

Winter League 2012 is officially closed.

• Lisa03
    5,910 Posts
    Tue, Mar 27 2012 7:16 PM

Well done Bootsie. Congrats to all who participated and "finished the course"-

• JFHuber
    435 Posts
    Tue, Mar 27 2012 7:52 PM

Excellent and well run tourney Bootsie, thank you for the opportunity to participate.

JF

• ironking34
    749 Posts
    Tue, Mar 27 2012 8:53 PM

On behalf of the Goldteam, thank you Bootsie for your hard work running a wonderful and fun tournament.  

Ironking.

• JohnHancock
    1,905 Posts
    Wed, Mar 28 2012 1:43 AM

Thanks Bootsie for all your hard work, it's been much appreciated :)

John

RSS