Forums

Help › Forums

Country Club League - Winter 2012

Wed, Apr 4 2012 1:34 PM (876 replies)
  • BigKnight
    2,777 Posts
    Sat, Mar 24 2012 8:08 AM

Hi Bootsie! hope you are felling better :)

YBR v Electra Panzers...on the YBR side i am going to be looking for a sub for Rowlets...he most respectfully and understandably has family & work priorities that have kept him away over the past couple of weeks....If i can't come up with a sub, then i understand we will take the loss in that match, but i also know the whole idea is to play...so i am looking!

=bk=

• Jerm65
    1,413 Posts
    Sat, Mar 24 2012 11:24 AM

Hey Boots! 

That's the Hillbillys and IGCC White wrapped up for ya'.  Just played Astruccio in our last match of the week.  Managed to salvage a bit of pride for us, but still 3-2 for IGCC on the week.  Great player....great company....it was a lot of fun!  Well, except for trying to putt on standard greens, that is.  Sure a good thing no-one was watching!  But hey, we had some laughs and enjoyed ourselves....which is the important part after all, right?

HUGE thanks from me and the rest of the 'Billys for running this....and I'll leave it up to our fearless leader to find a suitable reward for ya'.    ; )

• billcliff
    2,616 Posts
    Sat, Mar 24 2012 12:58 PM

Hi Boots great job with the league many thanks.We have probs on 2 teams the B team judda17 has lefta number of messages for ilona5 but no responce caught her/him onlne once sent invite but was declined.C team corvedale and stratmans can  not connect i will try to find a sub,thanks.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Sat, Mar 24 2012 9:17 PM

I tell ya..a couple of things I have to say after finishing my last match..

1.  Boots has been a great organizer and tourney leader, my hat is off to her (as so many have said) for alll the work she has put int this tourney.

2.  For the record, I have had nothing but enjoyable games with every CC member I played against.  All were class acts, had fun chatting, and still on my friends list.

A pleasure to play with all of you

Daskino

RobertG910

Superemix

xlntlvr23

and two I am forgetting because of my age;)

Great fun and congrats to the champs, and anther shout out to BootsnBra!

• Bootsnbra
    2,322 Posts
    Sun, Mar 25 2012 1:28 PM

Just to let you all know I will be posting results and awards tomorrow. As we all know that the results are cut off tomorrow  at 6pm pst time and the games will draw to a close and believe it or not I am still waiting for a couple results to come flying in to actually get the full lineups hahaha! Those games that are UN-PLAYED will seriously affect scores.

The following teams are missing games as of this hour

Electra's Panzer Division  -  Yellow Brick Road - A 3-0    
       Skype CC - Chunksters  -  Black Label Society A 1-2    
       B-A-D ABOOM           -  Cosa Nostra          1-3    
       English Lakes - Dalehead  -  Electra Buzzed Up    1-1    
      IGCC Green            -  Norman Webb - Baddeley 1-2    
      Goldteam Eagles       -  No Collar CC - B     1-3    
      Rock N Roll Rasta Rock  -  East Coast CC - A    0-2    
      United Nations - Cyan  -  B-A-D BOYZ           2-1    
      Upton Manor Hammers   -  Black Label Society B 3-1    
      Goldteam Dragons      -  Rhein-Main GC - B    2-2    
      United Nations - Red  -  Goldteam Vipers      2-2    
      Yellow Brick Road - 2  -  United Nations - Gold 2-0    
      East Coast Kings      -  Rock & Roll Rasta Roll 1-0    
      Seeing It Through - A  -  B-A-D FCUKS          0-3    
     Yellow Brick Road - 3  -  Yorkshire CC - B     2-1    
      Derbyshire - C        -  United Nations - Pink 1-3    

Thank you to all of you who have left such nice messages and ...........'you're welcome" I did have a lot of laughs and fun with the tournament. It was also one serious education! giggle

• TC9495
    1,217 Posts
    Sun, Mar 25 2012 4:50 PM

Bootsnbra:

B-A-D ABOOM           -  Cosa Nostra          1-3    

Just to let you know Boots, fj2974 has been trying to set this game up since 12th March when he friended Cube54. Cube seems to be having problems with his availability whereas fj2974 is pretty much available whenever (he's on here all the time apart from a recent Vegas trip) and has offered to play as and when Cube can make it. They had set a couple of dates that Cube then had to retract from and I know that Fred (fj2974) has been working hard to get the game played. Hopefully Cube will eventually be able to make himself available and they will get the game played but don't want to miss out on the "win".

• TC9495
    1,217 Posts
    Sun, Mar 25 2012 5:20 PM

Bootsie,

Not sure who their captain is but I've also sent a message to their CC owner to try to get the game played.

• Rickypro
    559 Posts
    Sun, Mar 25 2012 7:32 PM

I am a member of the B-A-D BOYZ.

I sent muckyduck a friend request on 3/12 which was accepted.  I posted on his/her wall 3 times over the course of the next 5 days and have not received a response in any manner. The wall posts have been removed but I have them saved.  I asked for my opponent's availability and I would work around it.  I also told them I would be wiling to get up early on a Saturday to help out with the time difference.

Rickypro

• BADMARIE
    817 Posts
    Sun, Mar 25 2012 9:03 PM

TC9495:

Bootsie,

Not sure who their captain is but I've also sent a message to their CC owner to try to get the game played.

Message back from JJ (Cube54)

Cube54 wrote
    on 25 Mar 2012 at 8:18 PM

Just for the record -seems like a good dude, and we have been trying,  He was in Vegas for 5 days, and we had a tee time set for 5PM EST (not the best for me) which he missed, and apologized for.  I tried to set one back up, but issues came up on my end, which I let him know about ahead of time. Will do my best to make it work, but if you are hearing that it is on me not responding, that is false.  Just want you to know I am represnting BAD and trying to work around my job, coaching my twins baseball team, my daugters softball team, and my wife as best I can.

• Daskino
    2,781 Posts
    Mon, Mar 26 2012 1:53 AM

MBaggese:

A pleasure to play with all of you

Daskino

Same here, Mike. We had a fun and enjoyable match in Kia Front. Despite our deviated irons and putts. :)

I'd like too to thank all the other players I played with: RJGUINN, Cate55, Richard4168 and bigchunky17.

RSS