Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Refund Request

Sun, Dec 13 2009 10:22 PM (24 replies)
  • Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Sun, Dec 13 2009 5:53 PM

Goodness...    This is a discussion forum where users may exchange their views, and that's all I did, provide my view on this matter. You seem to specialize in making mountains out of molehills. This meta-debate is definitely a waste of time.

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Sun, Dec 13 2009 6:19 PM

WGTalex:
    we will follow up with you over email.

Your right Faterson, you do have a right to reply to any post in these forums, but sometimes you have to know when not to reply to a post.

• Vgolfmaster
    68 Posts
    Sun, Dec 13 2009 6:27 PM

That's the point I was trying to make Faterson, glad you were able to come around. Voice your opinion all you wish, and don't tell others not to do the same, and you'll hear no more on it from me.

After all, it is WGT that will make the final decision on just how far all of this will go....

79 Posts
    Sun, Dec 13 2009 7:25 PM

Faterson:
    Goodness...    This is a discussion forum where users may exchange their views, and that's all I did, provide my view on this matter

always drama. Sometimes nothing said is something to be proud of

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Sun, Dec 13 2009 10:22 PM

The forum is not the appropriate place to ask for a refund, so this thread is going to be locked.

vgolfmaster, in the past, we have issued credits for issues such as credits lost due to a known bug. We cannot issue refunds, including for possible performance issues,  because this would encourage everyone who has ever encountered a delayed swing meter, regardless of cause, to ask for a refund.

This is why we are trying to work with you, asking you a lot of questions about your computer and playing habits, to try and figure out why you would experience meter stuttering when you play. When we find the cause, we can work together for a resolution that is mutually agreeable.

RSS