Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Welcome to WGT

Sun, Jan 14 2024 10:51 AM (2,013 replies)
  • borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Mon, Apr 1 2019 1:49 AM

pheasant33:

Earn free credits is a joke!! Always a catch and if you do complete one you never get your credits!! And  reporting the problem is no help!

Depends on what company you are using. Peanut Labs surveys pay off well. Even if you dont qialify often they still pay 5 credits. And if you finish one that doesn’t pay off most times a respectful report to their support  page will get you your credits. Not all the time but most.

• donjones
    255 Posts
    Sat, Apr 6 2019 6:42 PM

HI ALEX MY NAME IS DONJONES I HAD ABOUT 138 DAYS PLAYED IN A ROW. I PLAYED LAST NIGHT TILL ABOUT 11PM  EST IN THE CLASH.MY NEW DAY STARTS AT 8PM.WHEN I WENT ON THE  SITE, SAID DAY ONE..IT LOOKS LIKE I LOST ALL MY DAYS. ANYTHING YOU CAN DO. THANKS D.J.

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Sun, Apr 7 2019 4:58 AM

donjones:

HI ALEX MY NAME IS DONJONES I HAD ABOUT 138 DAYS PLAYED IN A ROW. I PLAYED LAST NIGHT TILL ABOUT 11PM  EST IN THE CLASH.MY NEW DAY STARTS AT 8PM.WHEN I WENT ON THE  SITE, SAID DAY ONE..IT LOOKS LIKE I LOST ALL MY DAYS. ANYTHING YOU CAN DO. THANKS D.J.

While it appears there is a gap in your Score History (no score showing for 04/06/19), if you contact Customer Support, they might be able to assist you in reinstating your CDP.

You can reach out to them at the following link...

Customer Support

Or you can send them an email directly to...

members@worldgolftour.com

Good luck

Don

• JOKART
    1 Posts
    Thu, Apr 25 2019 7:05 PM

hello mr. alex....i made a mistake erasing my golf balls just purchased just a few minutes ago...i bought 20$ credit so i can avail the free callaway balls and purchased 15 taylor made worth 20$...by mistake and dont know what even came to my mind tryin to erased my old golf ball and kept the newly purchased mistakenly erased...im so messed up right now...im so sorry for the inconvinience i made...i hope you can help me with this matter,,,thanks in advance and god speed

• Beantown77062
    1 Posts
    Tue, May 14 2019 11:53 AM

This is the second time I've made a purchase through the process of getting credits through purchases through your partners and have not been given my credits. I just made a purchase through Shari's Berries for the second time and spents more than $100 and didn't get credits. I will never go through your site partners to make a purchase. This was an a immedate blackeye for your partners at Shari's Berries because I will never purchase through them again because of this experience. 

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Wed, May 15 2019 12:47 PM

pdb1:
    Click Contact . At the bottom of this page . Click Customer Support.   Describe your details .

+1.

I think I should copy and save these phrases, links included, for future use!!

RSS