Forums

Help › Forums

Welcome to WGT

Sun, Jan 14 2024 10:51 AM (2,013 replies)
  • alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Thu, Feb 7 2019 5:20 AM

Nope. Log-in data are valid on all devices.

You might even try to log in via www.wgt.com from a browser in the ipad for verification - perhaps it would open the app afterwards(?)

• DoctorLarry
    4,275 Posts
    Thu, Feb 7 2019 1:52 PM

craigswan:

So when i'm abroad in florida or dubai why cannot i log on and get my dailly points .

Is it because i am on a i-pad instead of a laptop .

Use the app.  Same login, and you can do either a coin game or I usuallt do the random 3-hole play for a favorite course to keep the CDP going.

• Teetime62
    6 Posts
    Mon, Feb 18 2019 11:25 AM

For 2 years now I have gotten flowers from the "get credits."  I have never received them.

It is from Pro Flowers.  It would be perfect if there is something you could do.

Thanks,

Teetime62

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Mon, Feb 18 2019 12:57 PM

Teetime62:
    For 2 years now I have gotten flowers from the "get credits."  I have never received them.

It is from Pro Flowers.  It would be perfect if there is something you could do.

Save proof of your claims.

Apply to Pro Flowers.

• DrLupe2018
    1 Posts
    Sun, Feb 24 2019 6:00 PM

I am having the same problem.  Spent 80+ real dollars on an offer for 1200 credits, This was before Valentine's day, the purchase posted well over 7 business days, may emails, no answer, WGT keeps sending me to links that do not solve the.  I have a proof of my claim.  Why can't WGT just step in and provide the promised credits?????

• cutchie1
    32 Posts
    Tue, Mar 12 2019 2:36 PM

Hi Alex. I have just played a stroke play tournament on Royal St George. Now let me just say, I have been a member of WGT for some time now and I love the game for what it's worth. I try to upgrade as much as my budget allows, I have very good equipment that suits my game. My question is. I shoot what I think is a fabulous round of 65 on Royal St George and when I finish I look at the leader board and guys are shooting 57s and 58s. that's brutal. What Gives? can you tell me please. thanks for letting me rant. Cutchie1

• pheasant33
    3 Posts
    Fri, Mar 29 2019 12:45 PM

Earn free credits is a joke!! Always a catch and if you do complete one you never get your credits!! And  reporting the problem is no help!

• DoctorLarry
    4,275 Posts
    Sun, Mar 31 2019 8:45 PM

pdb1:

pheasant33:
    Earn free credits is a joke!! Always a catch and if you do complete one you never get your credits!!

You are correct that if you do not complete your first attempt . You will lose your chance at receiving the optimal points available for that day . If you play and complete another round after that . You will receive credits . Just not as many .

pheasant33:
    And  reporting the problem is no help!

There must be a problem to report . Before receiving help .

I believe pheasant is trying to get free credits by doing surveys, not XP from CDP bonus.  I don't do surveys - never had any luck with them - but I understand that you have to complain to the company offering the surveys, not WGT.

I have much more success with the videos on mobile.

Of course, I could be wrong.  ;)

RSS