Forums

Help › Forums

Welcome to WGT

Sun, Jan 14 2024 10:51 AM (2,013 replies)
  • kipdog87
    2,046 Posts
    Wed, May 15 2019 2:33 PM

Why would anyone buy anything though a third party !!!!!!!!!!.

Mick

• borntobesting
    9,622 Posts
    Wed, May 15 2019 3:02 PM

This may not mean much but... I see so many players voicing concerns to Alex and or Mr Alex. Well you need to know Alexandra left WGT close to 9 years ago. If you are not going to contact Customer Support with your concerns address your concerns to either WGTIcon or WGTchampion on their wall. They will try to help you. 

• Bucgolf
    21 Posts
    Mon, May 20 2019 5:21 AM

WGT I have a question. I was playing a round on the Pebble Beach course this morning.At the par 3  7th hole  green 28ft down hill,wind at my back 28-30 mph107yd to the hole. On the tee I wanted to use my 60 wedge but it only let me select a nine, case in point greens 11  or 12 down hill hit the ball with the right tempo and the ball stops a foot or so from the hole or landing on the up slope of the green 100% backspin hits the up slope and rolls up the hill 10ft or more. WAY to many inconsistencies to write about

• alosso
    21,032 Posts
    Mon, May 20 2019 8:47 AM

WGT doesn't reply to frequently here, but there was no question...

• HackWilson1930
    1,437 Posts
    Mon, May 20 2019 9:36 AM

Bucgolf: sometimes I have a similar problem in that the club I want to use won't come out of the bag. I find that if I close my browser and reload it and WGT, the problem is fixed. There are other similar problems that are fixed by closure and restart.

• BUDGEPMQ2444
    4 Posts
    Fri, Jun 7 2019 9:02 PM

Hi fellow WGT users, i have just purchased a microsoft surface pro. how can i install the WGT game on my new tablet just like I did on the Ipad previously? i enjoyed the ipad experience and hope to be able to use this great game on my surface pro.

Thanks, Ian

• BUDGEPMQ2444
    4 Posts
    Fri, Jun 7 2019 9:02 PM

Hi fellow WGT users, i have just purchased a microsoft surface pro. how can i install the WGT game on my new tablet just like I did on the Ipad previously? i enjoyed the ipad experience and hope to be able to use this great game on my surface pro.

Thanks, Ian

• alosso
    21,032 Posts
    Fri, Jun 14 2019 11:07 PM

Late answer:

There are Android and IOs apps.

Other devices need simulators for one of these, or Adobe Flash to play via a browser.

P.S. As a new forum user, you are under moderation. It will take some time for your posts to appear. To follow suit, use "My Discussions" =>

• DoctorLarry
    4,275 Posts
    Fri, Jun 14 2019 11:52 PM

BUDGEPMQ2444:

Thanks, Ian

The surface pro is a PC so you will need to connect to WGT.com and play the PC version.  It has a lot of features that the mobile versions do not have.

GL and have fun.

RSS