Forums

Help › Forums

Welcome to WGT

Sun, Jan 14 2024 10:51 AM (2,013 replies)
  • PotSmoker1
    3 Posts
    Sat, Feb 2 2019 4:30 PM

don't you think it's unfair when 2 players quit a game, Actually 1 just needs to lose connection and while waiting for player to reconnect another decides to push the quit button  the remaining players are also deemed as quitters and lose their daily pass they are using. This happens to me all too often ,,,,,good players that don't quit very often getting penalized

• BobApollo
    2,039 Posts
    Mon, Feb 4 2019 4:33 PM

Just speaking about using a daily pass for a live match round.

Don't use your daily pass for a live match round.  Play that round in a WGT Tournament or Club Tournament.  

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Mon, Feb 4 2019 11:11 PM

+10!

OTOH, the CDP bonus and streak are awarded on a player's first shot in a game - this reward will not be lost!

• rockydoodles
    3 Posts
    Tue, Feb 5 2019 3:34 AM

Totally agree with you.I've learnt my lesson as it's happened to many times.Now I just don't bother anymore & play with myself lol.Players who quit should be penalised but all to often,it falls on deaf ears.

• WGTShamWow
    906 Posts
    Tue, Feb 5 2019 11:10 AM

It would still be that way, the CDP bonus and streak are counted at the first stroke of the first new round started. Continued rounds like picking up where you left off in a tournament wont count, has to be a new round. Also, you may not see the CDP screen that normally shows at the end of the round if its not completed but these points are still added and count towards the streak.

The only XP not received would be per stroke XP for shots not taken and the XP for completing the round, which would make sense since you didn't take these shots or complete the round. 

Best,
    WGTShamWow

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Wed, Feb 6 2019 1:28 AM

Thanks for this beautiful official explanation!

WGTShamWow:
    The only XP not received would be per stroke XP for shots not taken and the XP for completing the round, which would make sense since you didn't take these shots or complete the round. 
    Add any XPs for awards achieved during the incomplete round - they are only registered and counted at the end.

• craigswan
    30,953 Posts
    Thu, Feb 7 2019 12:27 AM

<> a REALLY need to work on that siire ,comics,funny comics &amp; strips, cartoons,golf,death,slice,caddy

• craigswan
    30,953 Posts
    Thu, Feb 7 2019 3:31 AM

So when i'm abroad in florida or dubai why cannot i log on and get my dailly points .

Is it because i am on a i-pad instead of a laptop .

RSS