Forums

Help › Forums

Welcome to WGT

Sun, Jan 14 2024 10:51 AM (2,013 replies)
  • sedonatom
    5 Posts
    Thu, Jun 20 2019 6:22 AM

Can't get on WGT does not recognize me

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Thu, Jun 20 2019 1:35 PM

sedonatom:

Can't get on WGT does not recognize me

You ARE on WGT!

If this is a second account, skip it! Rather mail to CS via email. Use the mail address connected to your first WGT account.

• co2mexico
    1 Posts
    Tue, Jul 2 2019 2:30 PM

Your recent update to Samsung S9 Android ver 9, One UI version 1 got my backswing "choppy" or "jerky", unplayable. What can I do? I´ve tried reinstalling, purchasing meter and dident get any better... 

• dudleydudley
    5 Posts
    Sun, Jul 7 2019 4:36 AM

gd morning.for some reason i cannot log on to play .it shows me all my profile but when i click to play it takes me to a page and says game already in progress and that the game cant support two sources .please help .dont want to lose my consecitive days played 

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Sun, Jul 7 2019 8:59 AM

dudleydudley:
    game already in progress and that the game cant support two sources

Are you a mobile player as well? Were you logged into a mobile game then tried to login to the pc?

Don

• DoctorLarry
    4,275 Posts
    Mon, Jul 8 2019 1:04 PM

dudleydudley:

gd morning.for some reason i cannot log on to play .it shows me all my profile but when i click to play it takes me to a page and says game already in progress and that the game cant support two sources .please help .dont want to lose my consecitive days played 

I hope this is fixed by now.

That message means the gameclient is already open to another game under your login.  It could even be to see a replay or something similar.

The other window has to be closed.

• donandrews
    41 Posts
    Wed, Jul 31 2019 8:55 AM

What is going on?? I can play the game I love as usual!! What is going on? I have played for 7 years and spent substantial money. Please help!

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Wed, Jul 31 2019 9:26 AM

donandrews:

What is going on?? I can play the game I love as usual!! What is going on? I have played for 7 years and spent substantial money. Please help!

Wait what? You said you can play or did you mean cannot?

Don

RSS