Forums

Help › Forums

Re: How to contact us and what to do in case of errors or bugs

Thu, Mar 14 2024 9:58 PM (1,186 replies)
  • jacprinter
    26 Posts
    Wed, Apr 18 2018 5:18 PM

i am having the same issue not getting cfredit for my daily game played there losing ex points wehat;s up

• pheasant33
    3 Posts
    Sun, May 13 2018 8:39 AM

Earning free credits.lol Taking a survey is a joke.. Never is what it says and you don't get the credits. Over half the quizzes go's to searchcactus and that never loads. I report the problem with no reply or help. Its a age of who can trick you in to believing there lie

• AndyJames123
    77 Posts
    Thu, Jun 7 2018 4:38 AM

hi, please can you help me, when i was playing last night after a couple of rounds which played ok  i started to have problems when putting, everytime i moved the cursor especially when viewing the putt from behind the hole the dotts would stop moving or really slowed down which makes it much harder to read the putt.   ive now had a few putts today and its still happening.  ive never came across this problem before. 

• Taudien
    50 Posts
    Tue, Jun 12 2018 6:35 AM

WGT and newest version of Flash are having conflict. Making a mess of game. WGT is working on it but if you can revert back to older version of Flash will help you . Unfortunately I cannot get my system to delete newest flash files.

Support (WGT)

Jun 11, 3:09 PM PDT

Hi Tom,
    Thank you for your message. We have received several reports from players about this issue and it seems to have started after a new version of Flash was released. It seems most likely that this Flash update caused the issues you are experiencing.

Our team is currently investigating the issue and will have this resolved as soon as possible.

In the meantime, I would suggest that you revert to an earlier version of Flash until we have a resolution in place.

The link below will give you instructions on how to install an earlier version of Flash on your computer.

https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/install-previous-version-flash-player.html

If you have any other questions, let us know.

Sincerely,

WGT Member Services

Taudien

Jun 11, 11:45 AM PDT

you need to fix lag in games, Adobe updated their flash past few weeks and game has gone downhill. terrible lag !

RSS