Forums

Help › Forums

How to contact us and what to do in case of errors or bugs

Thu, Mar 14 2024 9:58 PM (1,186 replies)
  • alosso
    21,038 Posts
    Fri, Apr 6 2018 10:30 PM

IBTD.

Looking at the current case of purchases which deliver only one ball instead of a sleeve, WGT should know perfectly who was affected.

At least should they know who bought sleeves in a certain timespan and be able to deliver a courtesy sleeve to these people!

I'd not join the OP in his accusations, but there are loads of cases like this, where WGT committed a fault to their customers' credits detriment, and only payed it back to those who messaged them. That certainly leaves a lot of revenue on their side.

This is not consumer-friendly, to say the least!

• MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Sat, Apr 7 2018 3:35 AM

alosso:

I'd not join the OP in his accusations, but there are loads of cases like this, where WGT committed a fault to their customers' credits detriment, and only payed it back to those who messaged them. That certainly leaves a lot of revenue on their side.

I agree.  They know this bug exists but still offer members the opportunity to buy balls this way.  If the glitch gave you 3 sleeves instead of 1 it would have been sorted before you could get the balls out of the sleeve.

It's a shitty business strategy to leave this bug in the game.

I wouldn't be at all surprised to find many people have bought balls mid game and have not realised they didn't get their full amount.  It should not be necessary for us to contact WGT and ask for what we paid for.  This isn't a local shop where all purchases are made in person and mistakes cannot be easily spotted, this is all computer code and every single transaction is logged.

While I may not agree with the way Fletch has ripped off his shirt and gone on a rampage I do fully understand where he's coming from.  Personally my dealings with CS have always been very positive, every time.  I hope they respond to him soon.  If they can read what he wrote through all the censored words  that is  ;  ))

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Sat, Apr 7 2018 4:07 AM

Just wait, think about all the fun we are about to have, with the new big, exciting things they are promising to come shortly!  How many glitches are about to be introduced, for every new change coming?  

• alosso
    21,038 Posts
    Sat, Apr 7 2018 5:29 AM

(CS)

MainzMan:
    I hope they respond to him soon.  If they can read what he wrote through all the censored words  that is  ;  ))
    I bet my butt that they don't read here, and it would be wise to ignore any of such posts anyway.

• SFletcheryyz
    668 Posts
    Sat, Apr 7 2018 12:52 PM

Thanks for your support.

I see my fellow club member steped up with a defense- and I don't really understand the kickback I'm receiving- but it's nice to see some replies on my side.

• SFletcheryyz
    668 Posts
    Sat, Apr 7 2018 1:09 PM

MainzMan:
    If they can read what he wrote through all the censored words  that is 

I didn't know I used any salty language in my posts.  Unless you consider "thief", "liar" or "reprobates" as a censorable word. Did I call them "arseholes"? 

My.personal reply to Baldy was edited for using that word...

• jimshaw39
    675 Posts
    Sat, Apr 7 2018 3:24 PM

SFletcheryyz:

TopShelf2010:
    I am appalled with the post coming from a member of BGCC. 

Sorry about your luck.  They seem to enjoy my company.

AND STILL A MEMBER  --  SURPRISING.

• SFletcheryyz
    668 Posts
    Sat, Apr 7 2018 6:27 PM

And still an ass- not surprised at all.

Hugs and kisses...

Fletch

• SFletcheryyz
    668 Posts
    Sat, Apr 7 2018 6:40 PM

A member of my club whose opinion I hugely respect suggested I was a bit harsh in my commentary and said an apology might be in order.

But, the more I read this comment, the more I'll remain unapologetic...

(Bleep)...and the horse you rode in on.

RSS