Forums

Help › Forums

How to contact us and what to do in case of errors or bugs

Thu, Mar 14 2024 9:58 PM (1,186 replies)
  • tomkat494
    1 Posts
    Sat, Aug 25 2018 5:09 AM

tomkat494        why do the ADS interfere with my meter and keeps swithching from lay to                         advertizers

• Carguysurfer
    226 Posts
    Sat, Aug 25 2018 7:21 AM

I used to play on FB but I was told and do now go directly to WGT.  I've tried both and still no data.  Have not tried WF tho.  Thanks 4 the answer.

Carguysurfer

• abbielb
    1,800 Posts
    Sat, Sep 1 2018 7:58 AM

hi icon.....i have been without my profile page 3 days now and was wondering if wgt were any closer to fixing it....i have spoken to them numerous times regarding clearing caches different browsers ...sending screenshots etc......all to no avail it seems......i have asked them if i will have to close acc ....start from new because they dont seem to know the problem.......can somebody inform me of what i should do.....yours sincerley ( a frustrated money spender on wgt )

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Sat, Sep 1 2018 9:34 AM

I'm afraid that they won't listen to you here. You'd have to contact them directly until it's finalized.

Only start a new account with their consent - otherwise they might block you as a multi-user!

• abbielb
    1,800 Posts
    Sat, Sep 1 2018 9:43 AM

alosso:

I'm afraid that they won't listen to you here. You'd have to contact them directly until it's finalized.

Only start a new account with their consent - otherwise they might block you as a multi-user!

i dont want a new account......i just wish they could sort it.......but they dont seem to know the problem....

• abbielb
    1,800 Posts
    Sun, Sep 2 2018 8:05 AM

thx guys......ive give up trying.....ill just let it be.....

RSS