Forums

Help › Forums

How to contact us and what to do in case of errors or bugs

Thu, Mar 14 2024 9:58 PM (1,186 replies)
  • SFletcheryyz
    668 Posts
    Thu, Apr 5 2018 11:09 PM

Do you like the taste of the boots you're licking?

• borntobesting
    9,625 Posts
    Fri, Apr 6 2018 1:38 AM

SFletcheryyz:

Do you hear what you are saying?

WGT knows exactly how many people they have cheated.  I have to contact them and "bow and scrape" to get my money back?

Frack that, and frack WGT sideways with a pitching wedge.

No you do not have to bow and scrape!!! Just sending a request is not bowing and scraping. But for those who feel entitled it might feel that way. Act like an adult indtead of a spoiled child.

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Fri, Apr 6 2018 4:48 AM

borntobesting:

SFletcheryyz:

Do you hear what you are saying?

WGT knows exactly how many people they have cheated.  I have to contact them and "bow and scrape" to get my money back?

Frack that, and frack WGT sideways with a pitching wedge.

No you do not have to bow and scrape!!! Just sending a request is not bowing and scraping. But for those who feel entitled it might feel that way. Act like an adult indtead of a spoiled child.

I am appalled with the post coming from a member of BGCC. 

Don

• SFletcheryyz
    668 Posts
    Fri, Apr 6 2018 8:39 PM

I will repeat myself,

WGT knows I have a BB 3 wood and a Ghost Spider putter- They show up in my bag every day,

But I'm supposed to request they re-imburse me for their failure?

• Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Fri, Apr 6 2018 8:48 PM

SFletcheryyz:

I will repeat myself,

WGT knows I have a BB 3 wood and a Ghost Spider putter- They show up in my bag every day,

But I'm supposed to request they re-imburse me for their failure..

Call it a request or call it a demand if that fits your life skills better, but what you are being advised to do is alert them that you have experienced the shortfall of balls and they will correct it straight away.

It may hurt your ego but the truth is they aren't watching you, so whether you like it or not and whether you believe it or not, you're going to have to let them know what happened if you want satisfaction.

Or you could carry on spitting the dummy here in the forum and just keep p1ssing off the people who are trying to help you. Your choice.

• SFletcheryyz
    668 Posts
    Fri, Apr 6 2018 9:01 PM

Wutpa:
    but what you are being advised to do is alert them that you have experienced the shortfall of balls and they will correct it straight away.

Hasn't happened yet...  maybe you can step up for them? I also told them Santa Claus didn't bring me a pony and jellybeans aren't Easter Bunny poop.

Meanwhile, I will continue to expect a company I do business with to effectively provide a paid service.

• SFletcheryyz
    668 Posts
    Fri, Apr 6 2018 9:29 PM

WGT absolutely knows the balls I paid for..and that I didn't receive.

People who don't notice or complain?  FU

Sideways- with a pitching wedge.

• SFletcheryyz
    668 Posts
    Fri, Apr 6 2018 9:34 PM

TopShelf2010:
    I am appalled with the post coming from a member of BGCC. 

Sorry about your luck.  They seem to enjoy my company.

RSS