Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Nike Vapor irons level 95 (true distances)

rated by 0 users
Sun, Dec 24 2017 7:24 PM (44 replies)
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Nov 23 2016 6:12 AM

SimonTheBeetle:
    I didn't really appreciate, however, the way you reacted by saying "without foundation and wrong" made me feel like a guy who doesn't know a shite and spreads out false knowledge.

I'm not sure how you interpreted the response as inflammatory and insulting but you might want to back off on the sensitivity, it was a simple statement.

• k5ntonsm1th
    34 Posts
    Wed, Nov 23 2016 7:28 AM

Simon seems to be using the L92 flys, but Jim is using the L95 vapors. Im sure theres a bit of cross wires going on ?! 

• Vaibhav5viv
    886 Posts
    Wed, Nov 23 2016 9:02 AM

YankeeJim:
    I don't think it is, the attributes of a club don't change just because one is playing on mobile.

Never played on mobile but have seen lots of players state the irons are more forgiving on mobile. From my perspective, as a player who doesnt ding a lot, I find the forgiveness of the Vapors very welcoming. Vapors carry bit more bite than the TMs. Although I found the distance control lot easier with the TMs.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,504 Posts
    Wed, Nov 23 2016 9:30 AM

YankeeJim:
    I'm not sure how you interpreted the response as inflammatory and insulting but you might want to back off on the sensitivity, it was a simple statement.

Oh, Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy...

Happy Thanksgiving wishes to you and your family!

• sammerson
    81 Posts
    Sun, Dec 24 2017 7:24 PM

Informative TYVM

RSS