Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Pink Balls have more spin.FACT

Fri, Nov 12 2010 7:23 PM (22 replies)
  • LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Thu, Nov 11 2010 4:37 PM

Off topic (agains  !sighs!) but I thought this was funny.

My Discussions

Is it me,or do I spy a touch of frued in there?

• mohuyu
    891 Posts
    Fri, Nov 12 2010 12:13 AM

Liz you have given me the exact answer I was looking for. The spider is junk - I don't know how some come with it. The redwood is a great putter, give it two weeks and you'll be sinking a lot. Is it easier to hit with - no.

Your choice of words is what interests me - I usually refer to a "big mamas boy" to somebody who has taken the easier route out.

• oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Fri, Nov 12 2010 7:23 PM

Lizzie=..Pink balls definitely do give better backspin when struck correctingly from the start.Using the Yancy method,and a good degree of stealth optimising,I have discoveringed the ultimates in backspin,my current record is 35yds.Now listen up here,thats 35 yards BACK from where the ball landed and Im not even talking BP15 here.

Liz..after close and careful examination of this "phenomenal" you have described, (actually I reviewed it only once) your claim of pink balls increasing backspin is totally erogenous. Your claim of a "pink" ball used with the shot, cannot be verified, due to the re-play is in BLACK & WHITE.

Your additional claim of 35yds of backspin, from/off the green can be explained by the fact the ball never reached the green, because it "richoshase's" off a SPRINKLER HEAD. Everyone knows sprinkler heads, on/in greens are not allowed on a "Links" course. If u were wearing those coke-bottle lens that Yancy prescribed, instead of contacts, you would have noticed your error and all this uproar could have been averted.

I am sending a request to WGT, that any player that has purchased "pink balls" with the expectation of increased backspin, can receive an exchange of balls and your account will be duly charged for additional shipping and handling.

Hope this will be a lesson learned for you, as to all the time I spent with this investigation not to mention the RG's I have missed playing.  As "you's" over there would say, Cheers or is it Cheerio? 

RSS