Forums

Help › Forums

Pink Balls have more spin.FACT

Fri, Nov 12 2010 7:23 PM (22 replies)
  • luckysump
    638 Posts
    Wed, Nov 10 2010 10:31 AM

lizzie,   i removed it because i was not right but i was also not wrong,  but i did say it, and i'm a man of my word.

Because of this minor misunderstanding i shall extend this insulting time to 24 hours. Feel free whenever you feel a profanity in need of being  released aim the so said bad Word/s at me.  

can only hope this offer of good will is indeed good enough.

lucky

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Wed, Nov 10 2010 10:54 AM

Well Yancy Ive conclusioned that its a good fact of life that Medford Mel can run pretty fast(if needed) cause I googled your link and its all about artificial intelligence,which Im in the short supply of,so I presumed it was about inseminatin cattle or somewhats so if you see Medford an he's running like a cut cat,maybe its the bull chasing him?which leads me into how my spin span so spinnielikes.Or maybe not but now Im all confused oh!  a silver butterfly!.where was I?

I tried that shot again already and got the exact same result except this time the ball didnt spin back so hardy an in fact rolled sweet up to the hole,but hey guess whatty,they moved the hole up the other end of the green dang it all.and for this reason which is reasonables to me Im claimin still that that counts as spin cause it was still 35yds from the pin.I could be wrong or not perfect right about Pink though,Ill give on that one.

Lizzie.(restrainedfully)

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Wed, Nov 10 2010 10:58 AM

Lucky I wants it to be added to the record that your offer is most acceptinable.I like an Englishman with the courage to stand nearby with his conviction .

As Lord Nelson said just before his brave crew got on the ship to fight off bad peoles at trafalgar square..."Men! Get on the ship"and later he asked hardy to bring his red jacket so if he bled bad,it wouldnt show and demoralise the men.He also asked for his brown trousers to be brung up.

Lizzie(histrinsically)

• luckysump
    638 Posts
    Thu, Nov 11 2010 6:21 AM

Lizzie,     When a man gives permission to be insulted FREE without fear of reprisals he feels somewhat Let Down, Hurt and unloved when none are hurled at him.

C'mon Girl Where's my Sodding Insults, give me your best, let rip, unload to you hearts content.

Lucky.  

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Thu, Nov 11 2010 6:38 AM

Garrr!

I did most alreadie give you the best of my available Arsenal.I called you  a Tame galloot now in my book(And Arthur Ransomes) thats abouts as bad as a man can receive unless you want me to triple the insult by adding "ette" affter "Galloot" to make it seem like not only are you a tame one,but that in some places your gender may be questioned also.

I dont know what else to do,and now Im unconcerted about having no redoubtable responses worthy of insultingness.

eizzil x

• luckysump
    638 Posts
    Thu, Nov 11 2010 6:59 AM

LMAO. You'd not be the first to question my gender, nor the last methinks. 

Insult's are just a matter of practice.  

lol....Lucky

• salamii
    1,058 Posts
    Thu, Nov 11 2010 8:28 AM

Replay #2 show's what really happened. Your ball never reached the green, it hit the retaining wall.

Methinks  your lucky not to lose your pretty pink balls, evidently you enjoy playing with them.

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Thu, Nov 11 2010 11:42 AM

Sighs.How many more other times do I have to say agains.I know it looks like the ball might have possibly could have hit the wall that nestles its feets in the babbling brook on a sunny day,where the breeze soughs soft over the muted daisies resplendent in their balm, in one of the number shots equalling about four or five,and majority rules so it has to be whats I know I did and thats undercut the torsion band(with chalk but shhh!) and some stuff elseling,so that my ball,now named Alauda Arvenis did make the most of awesome spins which shows how good I am.Please dont take,my Arvensis from me nor away from another place.

And if youre reading,those who read the "good putter" threads,I STILL say the redwood is a big mommas boy.Rock on my beginners yays!

• mohuyu
    891 Posts
    Thu, Nov 11 2010 2:30 PM

LizzieRossetti:

And if youre reading,those who read the "good putter" threads,I STILL say the redwood is a big mommas boy.Rock on my beginners yays!

Miss Lizzie - let me ask you one question, have you ever used the redwood putter?

Although, I do love the beginners - that is the putter that I owe my game to.

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Thu, Nov 11 2010 3:11 PM

Well yep.

First I tried the spyder,trying beyond all reason to make it pretend to be in possession of any of the faculties to which hyperbola would have me believe.And it sucked.The meter speed,given as relatively slow,was indeed relatively slow.For the first three cm,then,with a burst of consistently unexpected and devastatingly outrageous speed akin to the acceleration of Apollo 10,it would vie with me to be the first to react on,or somewhat near the dingleberry.Mostly,it won,and would spend the next drive and iron work,smirking at me in a manner to which I can only attribute the property of malice.Aforethought...

For the record,it is interesting to note that on take off,an Apollo rocket circa 1969/70,would use as much fuel as all of the cars in Great Britain would in a whole day.And if anyone thinks this irrelevant,it is worth noting that some of the spacemens played a shot or two on the moon.Not with a spyder though.

Moving on,to the Redwood.Another fine piece of virtual engineering,and quite pretty enough to grace my bag.Uhh,thats about it,as far as good things go.

Actual performance(for me) was not noticeably enhanced,and nor were the results to prove anything above mediocrity-about par with any other putter.Sooo,whilst I am sure many peoples will be on the numbers which outweigh my view,my conclusion thus drawn,was that any possible benefit of a putter costing so relatively much more than a free one,would have to be noticeably more energetic in proving its worth than this lack-lustre example(and a poor one at that)

Once more an artful dodge was deployed,in making the meter speed quicker than could be reasonably supposed from the advert,which in my case,negates any other possible "benefit" that this putter could ever hope to justify itself with.I am of the opinion that the inhabitants of widgetville,those to whom moderating revues of said putter fall,must also be none too enthused,since failure to pass my post in the revue speaks a volume in its' very ommission...

So ya ah.I used it. Still sucks.

LizzieX

RSS