Forums

Help › Forums

Pink Balls have more spin.FACT

Fri, Nov 12 2010 7:23 PM (22 replies)
  • LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Wed, Nov 10 2010 3:37 AM

Ive been trialling with all sorts of discussable functionary additionals and have come up with the following.

Pink balls definitely do give better backspin when struck correctingly from the start.Using the Yancy method,and a good degree of stealth optimising,I have discoveringed the ultimates in backspin,my current record is 35yds.Now listen up here,thats 35 yards BACK from where the ball landed and Im not even talking BP15 here.

Check out the link and come see me if you can match it.( I also applied a little side spin,and used chalk to cue up with,but Im not knowing if thats cheating so Im not gonna mention it here-thats how come I avoided the burn water feature)

http://www.wgt.com/replay.aspx?ID=33029537-c91d-4d52-b17a-9e2a00bca6f5

If that dont work,and no reason why it should,have a lookie on my saved shots on my profile.

Lizzie(respectingly)

• RobNE
    74 Posts
    Wed, Nov 10 2010 4:25 AM

Love it!  Respect, big time.

RNE

• luckysump
    638 Posts
    Wed, Nov 10 2010 5:21 AM

You hit the Bank of the Burn hence the huge bounce but still how far was that. 

Its a good un.

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Wed, Nov 10 2010 6:24 AM

wait,I went to all that trouble practicing my backspin(with chalk) and now youre saying it was the burn bank?

Im defastated!

• luckysump
    638 Posts
    Wed, Nov 10 2010 7:25 AM

I am so sorry Lizzie i'll take it all back.

The thought of you Devastated makes me want to Weep.  It was the Best example of Back Spin applied to a ball i have ever seen.

Please accept my Humbliest Apology ever,   

Lucky

• mohuyu
    891 Posts
    Wed, Nov 10 2010 9:22 AM

Liz - thats one funky shot. Looked and sounded like it hit the green to me - though I doubt it was anything to do with the backspin.

• jredasse
    28 Posts
    Wed, Nov 10 2010 9:40 AM

GREAT SHOT HON, UNDER TREMENDOUS PRESSURE......HAHAHAHA

LOOKED PRETTY COOL ANYWAY......

JOHNNIEEEEEEE

• luckysump
    638 Posts
    Wed, Nov 10 2010 9:43 AM

Sorry Lizzie,  you did hit the Green in some of the camera Angles and it looks like you hit the burn in others.

What can I say " Your a ball spinning superstar Hero"  thats what you is Girl,  be PROUD

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Wed, Nov 10 2010 10:16 AM

well thankfulness to everyone,but I knows what I knows and I knows I was not watching due to an insuffering issue with a leaky pen(the one I chews to concentrates with) and it 'sploded ink all over my lip.But afters I deployed my burn cam,which Yancy man and charlemagne installed on the QT for me,and I have to admit to a fraud here.

The ball actually hit a huge mound of my other pink balls which I been keeping in the burn an have added to daily like but in default that means still pink is good and it span like a spinny thing no doubt.

Lucky I wants to know how come your kindest offer for an insult of 24 hours has gone because my email said you said so?anyway,youre getting it anyway and its the harshest I have.Tame galloot.I said it now.

Lizziex

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Wed, Nov 10 2010 10:25 AM

LizzieRossetti:

well thankfulness to everyone,but I knows what I knows and I knows I was not watching due to an insuffering issue with a leaky pen(the one I chews to concentrates with) and it 'sploded ink all over my lip.But afters I deployed my burn cam,which Yancy man and charlemagne installed on the QT for me,and I have to admit to a fraud here.

The ball actually hit a huge mound of my other pink balls which I been keeping in the burn an have added to daily like but in default that means still pink is good and it span like a spinny thing no doubt.

Lucky I wants to know how come your kindest offer for an insult of 24 hours has gone because my email said you said so?anyway,youre getting it anyway and its the harshest I have.Tame galloot.I said it now.

Lizziex

Wow. Just woke up to a text from Medford Mel re. this thread/discussionable.

We have a meeting scheduled in 2 hours so we can review all of the angles here as something is absolutely unusual and perhaps - perhaps - paranormal. Just got me new toy in the mail yesterday which will provideable some insights here -an Optical Toslink Splitter Adapter. Google it.

YancyCan

Yancy's WGT YouTube Tootorial & Golfin Tips Vidyas Channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/yancycan

RSS