Forums

Help › Forums

jerking

Tue, Oct 12 2010 8:07 AM (9 replies)
  • luckysump
    638 Posts
    Mon, Oct 11 2010 2:28 PM

Just had a perfect 9 hole  practice even though i buggered up the last hole, thought i'd try St Andrews again.

Firat T,  jerky swing meter Ball in the Burn Lost Ball.

That makes 3 now WGT i'd really like to know what your going to do.

I've noticed you have not replyed to my last post on this.

OK, what was it this time, A Black Hole or was it a Alien or could it be an invisbile Dog running on the fairway and Stealing it.

Its getting a bit Annoying now

• dchallenger
    545 Posts
    Mon, Oct 11 2010 3:40 PM

luckysump:

What do you expect WGT to do...replace the balls that YOU lost.  YOU hit 'em.  If you don't click the mouse then the ball remains as is and WILL remain until YOU hit it.  YOU and YOU alone are responsible for where the ball goes.  Man up and learn to deal with a little adversity without whining whining about it.   

You don't play for real, do you?

d.  :)

• stencil
    455 Posts
    Mon, Oct 11 2010 4:56 PM

Ok I just logged on after about a weeks break. I don't know why but I dont have anywhere to click to play now on the left side like I used to. So have they closed my account for some unknown reason WGT or anyone who has a clue answer me.

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Mon, Oct 11 2010 5:04 PM

I am very sorrie to hear of all you men losing your balls.How distressing,and cold in the water too!

Luckily,I don't have any.

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Mon, Oct 11 2010 5:08 PM

Am I missing something here,or did I just read "Jerking" off up at the top there?

These are serious problems.I think WGT should have medics on all holes with water.Its just not right.stomp of foot Garr!

• luckysump
    638 Posts
    Tue, Oct 12 2010 4:49 AM

dchallenger:

luckysump:

What do you expect WGT to do...replace the balls that YOU lost.  YOU hit 'em.  If you don't click the mouse then the ball remains as is and WILL remain until YOU hit it.  YOU and YOU alone are responsible for where the ball goes.  Man up and learn to deal with a little adversity without whining whining about it.   

You don't play for real, do you?

d.  :)

No i don't expect WGT to replace my balls( there fine thank you) just accept there is a problem, My finger tends to click on its own,  memory i would think,  so unless you can think off a way to stop that i'd be happy to try,  hands tied behind my back maybe,   yea that'll stop it.

As far as playing for real,  umm no,  serious Bike accident 15 years ago put paid to that, i can just about walk

Marcus :) :) :)   3 because i've lost my balls and i'm still happy.

• luckysump
    638 Posts
    Tue, Oct 12 2010 4:58 AM

Lizzie,  You may laugh but loosing your balls is not a laughing matter my dear. 

Still,  rather be Ball- less,  than that PMT thing,  thats nasty.

• Tuffguy22
    9 Posts
    Tue, Oct 12 2010 5:07 AM

Lizzy.............I would like to challenge you to 18?

• luckysump
    638 Posts
    Tue, Oct 12 2010 5:07 AM

KCDUFFER:

Are you really that stupid ?

Yea mate i am that stupid,  but then i'm English,  Whats your excuse,.

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Tue, Oct 12 2010 8:07 AM

Tuffguy22:

Lizzy.............I would like to challenge you to 18?

Done!

Many thanks,I enjoyed that.

And we both avoided the water...xx

RSS