Tue, Jul 6 2010 10:11 AM (74 replies)
  • funstuff
    35 Posts
    Wed, Jun 23 2010 9:19 AM

lololol, true and witty.

• KingOfTheCourse
    419 Posts
    Wed, Jun 23 2010 10:06 AM

Jim you actually do say that, for those who don't believe me, i was playing at BP with Jim.  I was in the Bunker on 4 off the tee, Jim said "i bet AdvatarLee could putt it inside 3 ffet", when i said how his answer was simple, "He's just that good"

• Noodon
    56 Posts
    Tue, Jun 29 2010 12:04 AM

Here is how you do it...this is what the guys who have been here from the start are doing....

Play every hole a million times and write down what works..do it again...and again and again...then it's just up to personal error with your swing meter...

When you played this way back in the first beta there were very few variances but you still had to memorize everything. Play the lie averages...you can do the math especailly with putting..memorize your line percentages and tape a distance meter to your screen..make one for fast and slow

You will see that by just knowing where on the putting grid you ball has to go you wil sink a ton of putts..don't put the pin..put the grid

Also you will have to spend every waking moment playing....look at their rounds played it's amazing how much they play to get as good as they are....

I stepped away for a bit and  went from a 65 average to a 74 and still stuck in the masters category. oops lost my notes...and got a life...lol...have fun and enjoy it's a great game if you have the time to spend getting good at it.

• Sargenjd01
    366 Posts
    Tue, Jun 29 2010 3:28 AM

for me the key was putting, putting and more putting. Going from Pro to Master really screwed me up for a while, but it my flaw was putting. If you get your putting down it will come to you. Sorry, no need to cheat. A lot of newer players screw themselves because they post only their good score and get to master or pro way to quick. This will only hurt you in the long run! 

• wizbang360
    411 Posts
    Tue, Jul 6 2010 10:11 AM

Bullet1001:
    Even Corey Pavin hits in more than 235 yds off the tee!

not with the wal mart clubs!   lol

RSS