Thu, Sep 16 2010 7:12 PM (54 replies)
  • SirMarl
    25 Posts
    Thu, Sep 16 2010 6:15 PM

WOW     there was a sandbag clause?  WTF......if only i knew  sooner

• dave4200
    2 Posts
    Thu, Sep 16 2010 6:22 PM

I JUST LOST 100 CREDITS PLAYING MATCHPLAY AND ALL IT DID WAS LOAD.........................................................................MAKE SENSE? NOT TO ME!!!! WTF

• dave4200
    2 Posts
    Thu, Sep 16 2010 6:25 PM

its only 1$....its not that big of a deal,but its the point that i didnt even play and i lost

• wsmd
    63 Posts
    Thu, Sep 16 2010 7:12 PM

.. I think your 'Challenge' Bollox is in contradiction to your own statements made in your rules (Rule 1..)..  which stipulated that you would only play legends.. n again when asked who can challenge.. (09.09.2010) you stated.. "Nope, legends only".. .. Question now comes to mind, are there thousands of legends, or are you opening the door to everyone..?..   And as for the 'Jazz Singer', check the current months credit winners, then start bitching who's winning all your credits.. .. .. LEGENDS!!!

BolloxInBruges:

Richard4168:

There are thousands of players at WGT that are just as good, if not better then any member of the Deviation Country Club. That's a fact.

As a member of the deviations, I sure hope that those thousands of people know about the challenge I issued!  They should wipe me out in no time being just  as good as me and getting odds way in their favor!

BolloxInBruges:

Richard4168:

There are thousands of players at WGT that are just as good, if not better then any member of the Deviation Country Club. That's a fact.

As a member of the deviations, I sure hope that those thousands of people know about the challenge I issued!  They should wipe me out in no time being just  as good as me and getting odds way in their favor!

• GL57
    83 Posts
    Thu, Sep 16 2010 7:17 PM

Let WGT know. Maybe, they will refund you.

RSS