Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Recent WGTAdmin Post in case no one has seen

rated by 0 users
Mon, Dec 27 2010 7:27 PM (127 replies)
  • OlSarge
    78 Posts
    Mon, Oct 4 2010 5:02 PM

I beg to differ with WGT!  I have tried to play 8 rounds in the last 24 hours.  I have yet to complete even one!!!  People keep quitting and the game locks up for the remaining players.  Either start putting a penalty on players that quit or fix the dadgummed thing!!!

• sbreymaier
    7 Posts
    Mon, Oct 4 2010 5:42 PM

I agree.  I hate people quitting, but when its one of 4, why screw the three staying???

• sbreymaier
    7 Posts
    Mon, Oct 4 2010 5:44 PM

Jeez, you guys need to get a life

• mrshazam
    126 Posts
    Sat, Dec 25 2010 2:00 PM

I don't get any joy out of bashing this sight...But I have more then witnessed my share of PURE FUNK,,,with know support from WGT...Work at this game everyday,,,and there is not a shot I haven't witnessed 50 times....Supposed skills gained are off-set by some Funky happening,,,weather I hit the meter square...Aver. has gone nowhere in 7 months,,,jet played a Tour Master today,,,w/a 62. aver. playin beginner clubs and balls...so how does that happen...Absolute Sucks...and where is WGT...KNOCK KNOCK,,,nobody is ever home. SAD,,,and a rip-off...

• mrshazam
    126 Posts
    Mon, Dec 27 2010 7:02 PM

Once again another fine match out the window,,,back and forth,,,then tied uoing into number 9 w/my approach,,,again Mr.Meter bites,,,feel for my partner,,,What % of these games that are affected by this crap...And WGT,,,laughs,,, and ignores you...Disconnected six times in row trying to get matches in,,,absolute discuss,,,and shameful

• mrshazam
    126 Posts
    Mon, Dec 27 2010 7:03 PM

Ditto,,,and WGT ignores you,,,shameful

• mrshazam
    126 Posts
    Mon, Dec 27 2010 7:12 PM

Always and excuse about our equipment...BS,,,this sight is flawed,,,and you do not of the Balls to admit,,,Everybody sees Mr.Meter,,,the disconnects,,,the scripted holes,,,I have played Masters w/averages in the low 60's who play beginners clubs and balls,,,I've gone nowhere in 7 months as a master and play every day,,,at least 25% of my games,,,the outcomes are affected by some game flaw...SHAMEFUL...I equate yhis sight w/Pimps,,,at least a pimp will show his face...

• b0geybuster
    2,574 Posts
    Mon, Dec 27 2010 7:27 PM

mrshazam:

Always and excuse about our equipment...BS,,,this sight is flawed,,,and you do not of the Balls to admit,,,Everybody sees Mr.Meter,,,the disconnects,,,the scripted holes,,,I have played Masters w/averages in the low 60's who play beginners clubs and balls,,,I've gone nowhere in 7 months as a master and play every day,,,at least 25% of my games,,,the outcomes are affected by some game flaw...SHAMEFUL...I equate yhis sight w/Pimps,,,at least a pimp will show his face...

Go Away

Cheers,

b0gey

RSS