Tue, Sep 28 2010 12:03 AM (68 replies)
  • grey7
    34 Posts
    Sun, Sep 26 2010 12:50 PM

i will quit when wgt *** up............... thank u ass kisser

• grey7
    34 Posts
    Sun, Sep 26 2010 12:53 PM

did u get free t-shirt.....wear it proudly!

• Yakublue
    125 Posts
    Sun, Sep 26 2010 12:57 PM

Each player on this site has an equal right to play the game as they see fit. Get over it and move on.

The Yak

• grey7
    34 Posts
    Sun, Sep 26 2010 1:18 PM

sleep well........u no your a rip off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Sun, Sep 26 2010 1:22 PM

Grey... try to speel well.

• bfghd
    1,344 Posts
    Sun, Sep 26 2010 2:39 PM

here's a thought, let's make a system where it's not a benefit for quiters to quit

• Yakublue
    125 Posts
    Mon, Sep 27 2010 11:19 AM

LeGeNDaRy1:

Yakublue:
    I would suggest to you that it would be far more beneficial to your general education that instead of spending your money on golfballs, golf clubs and avatars, you take that money, along with the time you spend on this website, and put it towards an elementary education.
    Yakublue:

The past tense: The Yak thought Yokosaki an idiot."

The past participle: The Yak thought Yokosaki an idiot."

Umm, not to smart here, but how do you "thought Yokosaki an idiot"?  I'm just wondering, because I just graduated high school and noone ever taught me that form of grammer.  I would rephrase it as, "I, the Yak, thought Yokosaki was/is an idiot".  Just because it's (past tense).

Sounds to me as if both of you need "higher education" since you have no grammer skills, and Yokosaki can't spell the word "quitter" correct.

But this is coming from an 18 year old, sooooo...lol

Please, please, tell me that this reply is a joke. From a nation who's collective intelligence can place a man on the moon: is this 'leg-end' the product of the average high school education? 

The Yak

• Danno707
    54 Posts
    Mon, Sep 27 2010 3:33 PM

How about adding a BLOCK tab to your profile.

Because of the amount of quitters in wgt, it is very difficult to remember all those who quit on you during play.

If a player quits (and i would have thought 99% of us are intelligent enough to recognise a quitter from a disconnection due to poor internet or pc crash- i.e. the player quits just after a couple of poor shots and their score is in the +par range), 

you should be able to add the quitters name to a Red flag list on your profile for future games. Then when you play a multiplayer game in the future and one of these quitters appears in your party, a red flag can come up next to their name for you to recognise them as quitters and then you yourself can opt out of the game BEFORE it begins and join another.

Hope this made some sense.

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Tue, Sep 28 2010 12:03 AM

Danno, although that's a good idea by itself that's been proposed many times before (= allowing us to set up an Ignore list in addition to our Friends list)...

... this cannot hope to resolve the quitters situation. That's because there are thousands upon thousands of players on WGT.com you can't have met before, no matter how long you've been here, and each of those players is a potential quitter who may destroy your round.

Nope, the way to resolve the quitters issue is to introduce the reputation tracking, as intended by WGT. They just need to make sure they implement it properly.

RSS