Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Tour Legends listed by WGT Scoring Average

Fri, Sep 25 2015 11:02 PM (373 replies)
  • ScottHope
    10,094 Posts
    Thu, Mar 5 2015 4:28 PM

SweetiePie:
    Why are they off the list ? Do they still play or vanished ?

They don't appear when you do a search SP. I have witnessed that happening to others before now and they have reappeared at a later date, so don't give up all hope of ever seeing them again.  : )

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Thu, Mar 5 2015 6:42 PM

Thanks again to CS for the work - much appreciated.

Really is time for a new real RR and rolling stats tier though.  The red tee comp is fine, but it i is v  different that's all. 

Appreciated prob will never happen, and frankly with the findamental issues around here that need fixing way down any list too.

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Thu, Mar 5 2015 7:40 PM

Jimbog1964:

Thanks again to CS for the work - much appreciated.

Really is time for a new real RR and rolling stats tier though.  The red tee comp is fine, but it i is v  different that's all. 

Appreciated prob will never happen, and frankly with the findamental issues around here that need fixing way down any list too.

Agree with all the above, and thanks again to CS for putting the lists together each month.

• ColumbusStorm
    3,417 Posts
    Thu, Mar 5 2015 9:33 PM

ScottHope:
    Is 23377 another one (position 1340) as I can't find them as a WGT player either.

Just changed 23377 to Jan64 in the list.

Got to make myself a note for the next list on April 1st. hmmmmm

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Thu, Mar 5 2015 9:47 PM

(Pain in the butt)

O yes, Excel is - IMHO the most misused program in the world. For many tasks, I use Access with extended combining, sorting and filtering powers, but often Excel is the most simple means to enter data. It also crippled Jan64 here, American/German date representation is a PITA as well as the decimal dot which easily converts averages to dates, too.

ScottHope:
    P.S.   3 TL's that have dropped off the radar.    

dedBuNNy pcgolfer99 xXxjasonxXx

All three of them were in last Month's list - further investigation may be useful.

• Jessica84
    53 Posts
    Thu, Mar 5 2015 9:52 PM

PETERGEORGE1:

Mighty impressive stuff from Jessica - at this rate she will crack the 48 mark in the next couple of months.

Well done Jessica - awesome stuff

Thanks Peter.

Great work and effort, CS

Jessica.-♫♫♫

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Fri, Mar 6 2015 6:35 AM

alosso:

All three of them were in last Month's list - further investigation may be useful.

I wondered about it because of a recollection. dedBuNNy (I called him "five points" because of the gang "Dead Rabbits" in that old neighborhood) anyway he asked for friendship and began private chats trying hard to "sell" me on some new golf game coming out...in effect an effort to move me away from wgt. I had no interest in such a thing and I'm still here...he did, and he isn't. Probably just a silly "~SP~" notion

• ColumbusStorm
    3,417 Posts
    Fri, Mar 6 2015 8:14 AM

Some interesting things from the latest of xXxjasonxXx activity in his profile:

February 03, 2015
    February 02, 2015
    • xXxjasonxXx has uploaded a new player photo.
    • xXxjasonxXx: peace out,, just remember you guys that think im an a.s,s think real long an hard about it you still came out way ahead an x that by 2 3 4 5 so dont be so hard headed!!!!!!!!!!!
    • xXxjasonxXx commented on xxxhogheadxxx's profile.
    February 01, 2015
    January 31, 2015
    • xXxjasonxXx: woundering whats going on i quit sold my clubs closed down skype this is the last of me , Why because just sick of the BS with wgt everything is a.s.s backwards an all the fukin cheats leave message on my wall if u feel u hav any thing to say will check every so often
    • xXxjasonxXx published leave message.
    • xXxjasonxXx: for all of you that are woundering whats going on i quit sold my clubs closed down skype this message is the last of me told wgt to close my account but as u can see they didnt, Why because just sick of the BS with wgt everything is gone a.s.s backwards an all the fukin cheats
    • xXxjasonxXx posted icon/shoe whoever close me down to Announcements & News.
  • alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Fri, Mar 6 2015 8:51 AM

I found this plus a bunch of Starters and EZs in their bags:

09 Feb
    dedBuNNy: delete this account...

February 16, 2015
    February 15, 2015
    • pcgolfer99: WGT is screwed up again....cannot send invites to play!! What's up w/ this crap!!!

IMHO, TL count minus 3.

• LuckySkreet
    611 Posts
    Fri, Mar 6 2015 4:02 PM

ColumbusStorm:

Some interesting things from the latest of xXxjasonxXx activity in his profile:

February 03, 2015
    February 02, 2015
    • xXxjasonxXx: peace out,, just remember you guys that think im an a.s,s think real long an hard about it you still came out way ahead an x that by 2 3 4 5 so dont be so hard headed!!!!!!!!!!!
    • xXxjasonxXx commented on xxxhogheadxxx's profile.
    February 01, 2015
    January 31, 2015
    • xXxjasonxXx: woundering whats going on i quit sold my clubs closed down skype this is the last of me , Why because just sick of the BS with wgt everything is a.s.s backwards an all the fukin cheats leave message on my wall if u feel u hav any thing to say will check every so often
    • xXxjasonxXx published leave message.
    • xXxjasonxXx: for all of you that are woundering whats going on i quit sold my clubs closed down skype this message is the last of me told wgt to close my account but as u can see they didnt, Why because just sick of the BS with wgt everything is gone a.s.s backwards an all the fukin cheats
    • xXxjasonxXx posted icon/shoe whoever close me down to Announcements & News.

------------------------------------

Not familiar with other players, but I am friends with Jason.....    In regard to him, He was one of those "really active" players for a long time, often more than 100+ ranked rounds a week.  Have yet to speak with him via phone, but I do know he was growing tired of the game/format in general....  guess that's easy to do when you play that often.   What I do find interesting is....  Jason and I have played many match rounds in the past, as of now...  there is no listing of our matches.....      I wish him well.........

Danny

RSS