Forums

Help › Forums

Busy Status Invite Loophole...

rated by 0 users
Thu, Mar 18 2010 8:03 PM (4 replies)
    1,644 Posts
    Thu, Mar 18 2010 12:25 PM

Just thought I'd point this out, but I was able to invite WGTNiv to a match while he showed 'Busy' on my friends list, but 'Available' on his profile page.  Not sure if he got the invite or not, but it did go into the game lobby and said the invite was sent.

*edit* If I do a search on WGTNiv under "WGT Players" it shows him as busy in the list.

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Thu, Mar 18 2010 12:54 PM

Interesting, we knew you could force your way through Busy by using the Invite Player button (which will be fixed soon), but the Available-ness is a new one.

Thanks for the report.

• NormH3
    214 Posts
    Thu, Mar 18 2010 1:37 PM

I've seen this when viewing my own profile. Thought maybe it was because I was looking at me

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Thu, Mar 18 2010 1:56 PM

When you look at your own profile you should see your own dot color.  The only exception is when you are hidden.  When hidden you will appear as Available to yourself on your own profile, but everyone else will see you as Offline.

• duffer66
    700 Posts
    Thu, Mar 18 2010 8:03 PM

I have noticed that when I change my status from available to busy it changes quickly at the my status window but takes some time before my profile changes. There are times when the red and green are on at the same time.

RSS