Forums

Help › Forums

Thank you world tour golf..just what I was looking for!

rated by 0 users
Sat, Apr 24 2010 6:22 PM (21 replies)
  • bucknut68
    84 Posts
    Mon, Mar 15 2010 8:13 PM

Welcome BigArnL. Have a few of those eagles flying around where I live. Enjoy the golf and play as much as you can( if you have time with 4 daughters), I have 5 so I know its not always easy...lol. Take care and hope to see you on the course.

• AlaCowboy
    1,321 Posts
    Wed, Mar 17 2010 9:30 AM

BOFFMEN:

BigArnL:

I am 53 as of 1-3-10...male..

Welcome to WGT...but I have to ask... what were you on 1-2-10???

all in good fun mate all in good fun=)

He was 52 364/365. 

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Wed, Mar 17 2010 9:48 AM

Howdy Doody!

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Wed, Mar 17 2010 10:18 AM

Welcome BigArnL... Enjoy your stay...

AlaCowboy:
    BOFFMEN:
    BigArnL:
    I am 53 as of 1-3-10...male.. 
    Welcome to WGT...but I have to ask... what were you on 1-2-10???
    He was 52 364/365. 

Hey, AlaCowboy, I think you missed Boffmen's subtle little poke.  Perhaps, if you read BigArnL's line a bit differently you'll understand.

"I am 53.  As of 1-3-10....male"

Clever...                     

• BigArnL
    851 Posts
    Wed, Mar 17 2010 12:36 PM

Once I am comfortable with my knowledge, I will be looking forward to competitive play.So far two things I've had trouble with..the fescue and the mulch bark in flowering beds..though the Idea is not to hit there...I have had instances where my timing was thrown off by computer hesitation..which I know now to restart b4 playing.The fescue was not as bad as the mulch tree bark, both are not as easy to figure out.I once saw a training vid pop-up b4 I knew what they were for on the fescue, so I keep watchin'4 it, and searched the vid's but.. but cannot seem to locate it as of yet.

• BigArnL
    851 Posts
    Thu, Apr 1 2010 12:34 PM

Well today is April fools the 1rst of April..with barely a month under my belt..I had -10 going to 18 on Killiahwah, missed a putt and bogied that hole and that hole only.A 63 is no big deal..but its my best as of yet, thought I would share it with the community..With respect to my fellow golfers ..I loved it!10 birdie streak award and cyrstal killiawah killer trohpy..on to bettering myself..BigArnL

• NormH3
    214 Posts
    Thu, Apr 1 2010 12:56 PM

Congrats on the 63, something I can only aspire to at the moment. My putting skills have apparently left me for another man.

• BigArnL
    851 Posts
    Thu, Apr 15 2010 9:45 AM

4/15/10 -Here it is..my update on my game, at the present I have a 66.23 rating,Pro rating that is...must be getting closer to Master though.,app. 6 weeks of play gone by.I do read the forum now and then, but usally it brings you back to the same subject..complaining.Golf in real life & virtual golf can not include the same enviroment(otherwise I would have my Arnold Palmer 1 iron in my bag..lol)..but there is a certain calm when playing this game and using your mental facilities to try and conquer each hole...how quick the calm can vanish upon loss of concentration.I personally wish to commend & thank you once more WGT Golf..for a worthwhile game that is both challenging and fun.                                         

Would love to see Pebble Beach, Sawgrass & some other common western, as well as other-country golf courses made  available, but the game is on the right track..& that is my few cents for what its worth..BigArnL

• BigArnL
    851 Posts
    Sat, Apr 24 2010 5:38 PM

I am estatic folks(elated)..I just went to Master in my rating..65.9 after BethPage 9holes..8:36 pm , 4/24/2010..BigArnL

• Nextus
    10 Posts
    Sat, Apr 24 2010 5:56 PM

Great Job!!!!

RSS