Forums

Help › Forums

Thank you world tour golf..just what I was looking for!

rated by 0 users
Sat, Apr 24 2010 6:22 PM (21 replies)
  • BigArnL
    851 Posts
    Sun, Mar 14 2010 11:51 AM

Hello fellow and Lady golfers,,I'm fairly new about a month of play, today I entered a second place in the closest to pin,front 9 St Andrews.I have always played golf as far back as the Nes open with Mario & luigi.As of last few years Tiger Woods golf has been my forte'.I am 53 as of 1-3-10...male..and I play pogo as well as HU(hunting unlimited).There are many games inside me & hopefully many more.Looking forward to meetin' some of you..soon.I am also disabled, an artist/poet, and naturalist as well as fisherman& hunter, tho hunting and fishing as well as- golfing and bowling*(no longer can do my favorite two) had to be stopped up to a certain point.Gaming I do, but medical problems keep me from doing it as long as I want.                                                                                                                     So..look for me down the road, I'm sure I shall try to be competitive..thanks..BigArnL...mrrd..4 lovely daughters, 8, 9, 20, 34...natural blondies, all but one..lol

• WGTadmin
    1,166 Posts
    Mon, Mar 15 2010 2:23 PM

Welcome to WGT, BigArnL!

• PorkyWalrus
    607 Posts
    Mon, Mar 15 2010 4:03 PM

Hey there,

I am also a poet. You can see samplings of my work on my profile page, blog posts. I am also interested if you would like to play a round. Anytime.

Greg.

• DeerRun
    230 Posts
    Mon, Mar 15 2010 4:49 PM

Welcome to WGT

• BigArnL
    851 Posts
    Mon, Mar 15 2010 4:50 PM

Hey Greg, thank you very much for the invite, I am working on my putting still & getting the reaction time worked out better.Many birdies going by the wayside..so being a two putter isn't my idea of being as good as I know I can be..but we'll hook up for some match play or stroke in a couple days..If thats alright.Are you around much?..Well..let me know  a good time to catch you..thanks again..BigArn

• BigArnL
    851 Posts
    Mon, Mar 15 2010 4:56 PM

Hey Deerrun, thank you very much..nice to meet you!

• ghettocop1
    259 Posts
    Mon, Mar 15 2010 5:06 PM

Welcome and have fun!

• BigArnL
    851 Posts
    Mon, Mar 15 2010 5:22 PM

Thanks..very nice welcome from everyone!

• BOFFMEN
    337 Posts
    Mon, Mar 15 2010 6:57 PM

BigArnL:

I am 53 as of 1-3-10...male..

Welcome to WGT...but I have to ask... what were you on 1-2-10???

all in good fun mate all in good fun=)

• TheLighterDark
    1,404 Posts
    Mon, Mar 15 2010 7:33 PM

Welcome to the forums BigArnL, this is a great community that you'll find extremely fun to hang around!

RSS