Forums

Help › Forums

Quitters and fake score nutters

rated by 0 users
Fri, Mar 5 2010 2:07 PM (23 replies)
  • Valentina
    20 Posts
    Fri, Mar 5 2010 2:16 AM

I think that WGT should include stats on quitting in the player profile.

That way we know who we can get a normal game from.  I mean its pretty obvious to most.. if someone has a 60 average that they are a saddo quitter..but for the rest..it would be useful.

• raidermatt1
    96 Posts
    Fri, Mar 5 2010 3:44 AM

You are joking right. I have a 62 average and am not a quitter but I am know where near as good as the top players. Just because you suck doesnt mean you should go accusing everyone thats better than you as being a quitter.

• OaktheToke
    409 Posts
    Fri, Mar 5 2010 4:01 AM

I think they should also include stats on players who are whiners in their profile.  

That way we know who we can get a game from without the constant chat bickering about how everybody quits on them, how all 60 avg players are cheaters, and how the only real players on here are the ones still too cheap to spend a dime on an upgrade that would support WGT.

This would be useful and I would like it to be called the "Candypants Coefficient."

• marioh
    1,055 Posts
    Fri, Mar 5 2010 4:16 AM

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Mar 5 2010 5:22 AM

OaktheToke:
    This would be useful and I would like it to be called the "Candypants Coefficient."

LMFAO-Don't know what's funnier-this or marioh's poster boy for whiners. Too funny.

(Rumor has it that the pic is of you, marioh, after starting with 5 straight birdies in an RG and then having vemmie correct this with 4 bogeys to finish!)

• marioh
    1,055 Posts
    Fri, Mar 5 2010 5:36 AM

YankeeJim:

(Rumor has it that the pic is of you, marioh, after starting with 5 straight birdies in an RG and then having vemmie correct this with 4 bogeys to finish!)

lol.

That was my expression after sending 2 balls into the drink on the 17th hole at Kiawah during a back 9 RG.   I had gone into that hole at -7....

• pattivel
    2 Posts
    Fri, Mar 5 2010 6:12 AM
    Can someone tellme why some courses have no flags?? Ty
  • WhoTheMan
    1 Posts
    Fri, Mar 5 2010 6:29 AM

Go easy lads, he is making a valid point.

'whinging child picture is hilliarious may I add'

This WGT handicap system is about as useful as *** on a bull for determining correct playing handicap. Maybe it is based on the USGA handicap system that is about as reliant as a waterboard detainee on his 5th anniversary in the Guantanamo ?? 

Bring in a better handicap system is all he is saying. If you do not complete you get penalised. QED

In Val's reference to calling all low handicappers lying, cheating, buckers - I hate to think what he thinks of us high handicappers !!!

• Chazzz7
    53 Posts
    Fri, Mar 5 2010 6:38 AM
    Quitting i understand frustration about quitters but what do you do when the meter acts up as is the case quite a bit.I have quit a couple times when the meter acted up myself. Anyone have a suggestion on this?
  • Chazzz7
    53 Posts
    Fri, Mar 5 2010 6:39 AM

And remember this STILL is only a game.

RSS