Forums

Help › Forums

THE 400 YARD DRIVE CLUB

Tue, Apr 23 2024 8:18 AM (980 replies)
  • SamSpayed
    4,909 Posts
    Thu, Jan 6 2022 11:11 AM

ScottHope:
    I was just adding a little bit of shadow to the text via the HTML button.

Straying off-topic a little bit here (I know), but what's the purpose of adding shadow to Forum post text?  Is it to give the text a Microsoft ClearType-like effect?

• ScottHope
    10,111 Posts
    Thu, Jan 6 2022 1:07 PM

Makes the text look a bit thicker Sam, but in a very subtle way. I've been doing it for years.

I am aware of Microsoft Clear Type, but I didn't know how the text was altered to make it appear different.

• borntobesting
    9,628 Posts
    Thu, Jan 6 2022 3:26 PM

SgtDoodles:

Rendogg03, Woodsy747 and mrenn29 all have some monsters.

Btw... Sara:

sarak362336:

Drove the green at St Andrews No 13 - saved as Monster Drive in my replays - anyone else driven this green?      Sara

I'm fairly sure borntobesting did the same.

I never saw or at least noticed this before. No I never drove # 13 at St, Andrews That had to be a monster drive..   I did drive # 3 at St. Andrews with a 417  yard drive 

• ScottHope
    10,111 Posts
    Fri, Jan 7 2022 1:58 AM

Completed.

EDIT : Added a 'Rank' column to show your position. Thank you to Leila Gharani for the formula for that.

• MioKontic
    4,600 Posts
    Fri, Jan 7 2022 3:57 AM

Don't ask me why, I must have had a brain freeze, but for some idiotic reason I looked at HK's stats, and like I said, the only thing over 400 (many times) is his lies.  His longest drive, on the other hand, is 386yds.

And as for never having lost to anyone and beats everyone he plays, that's half right - his matchplay stats is empty, therefore he's never lost, but he's never played anypone either.  I wonder why!

• HamdenPro
    2,419 Posts
    Fri, Jan 7 2022 2:59 PM

MioKontic:
    I looked at HK's stats

Hypocrite!!!!! Who is bringing him up now?

Besides, I actually checked that out the other day but was afraid to mention it.

I do want to point out, it was 386yds, but that was to the nearest COVID enforcement officer relief station. From what I have heard, that it the only place he has hit the balls.

• BPeterson8256
    2,908 Posts
    Fri, Jan 7 2022 3:50 PM

By

ScottHope:

Completed.

EDIT : Added a 'Rank' column to show your position. Thank you to Leila Gharani for the formula for that.

Very cool ๐Ÿ˜Ž

• SamSpayed
    4,909 Posts
    Fri, Jan 7 2022 6:25 PM

ScottHope:
    EDIT : Added a 'Rank' column to show your position.

WONDERFUL!  Now everyone's going to be headed to Wolf Creek #17 with 1500 credit Titleists to try to bounce one off the rocks ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• HamdenPro
    2,419 Posts
    Fri, Jan 7 2022 6:41 PM

ScottHope:
    Added a 'Rank' column to show your position.

UGH!!! Is not participation enough?

• PureGro1
    1,656 Posts
    Fri, Jan 7 2022 8:12 PM

SamSpayed:
    WONDERFUL!  Now everyone's going to be headed to Wolf Creek #17 with 1500 credit Titleists to try to bounce one off the rocks ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

RSS