I was only pointing out that I'd got 2 400+ drives :)
Actually, it is good that you did let Scott know about your other 400+ drive.
I am sure Scott is already busy on the new list of those that have more than one.
I also believe Scott should start a list for the following:
1. Putts over 75';
2. Most apologies by single member in the forums;
3. Alphabetize Henry K's friend's list; and
4. Review Craigs for fake accounts made up by Craig which comprise his friend's list;
5. Calculate how many times PMM has said 'nuf sed"; and
6. Discover the real reasons PureGro is still on moderation.
1 - Got one, 122ft on St Andrews #2. I spent a long time trying to get the 100ft putt and finally got it on 7th March 2012. I purposely hit the approach onto the 16th green, and one day the putt finally dropped. I saved the replay onto the blog section on my profile (they're in reverse chronological order, so easy to find), but WGT lost of lot of the replay files as that replay hasn't been available for a few years now, along with some others around the same timeframe.
2 - Don't think I'll be winning that one.
3 - DON'T EVER MENTION THAT NAME! Too late! Now look what you stirred up!
4-6 - Not relevant.