Tue, Apr 23 2024 8:18 AM (980 replies)
  • ScottHope
    10,095 Posts
    Wed, Jan 5 2022 8:46 AM

HamdenPro:
    I also believe Scott should start a list for the following:

Yeah, why not, lol.

bossbird:
    I seem to have a 417 yrd drive , according to my stats , but as I don’t remember when it was, where it was , or anything about it , it seems not necessary to add to a list

It counts, you're in!

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Wed, Jan 5 2022 9:50 AM

HamdenPro:

bossbird:
    I seem to have a 417 yrd drive , according to my stats , but as I don’t remember when it was, where it was , or anything about it , it seems not necessary to add to a list 

417.94 yards to be exact.

I seem to recall that was on #10 St. A's, on October 22, 2016, using a rental club and starter ball no less. It was during Match play against Henry K.

As Henry has "never lost a match", and he lost that one, the records have been destroyed and that is why you were unable to provide the details.

HP , I would prefer it if you don’t stir up HK , especially in any context with me . Thanks 

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Wed, Jan 5 2022 10:14 AM

• HamdenPro
    2,415 Posts
    Wed, Jan 5 2022 10:26 AM

bossbird:
    HP , I would prefe

My apologies. No knowledge of history and not inquiring. Mea Culpa

EDIT: Again Boss, truly.

• MioKontic
    4,591 Posts
    Thu, Jan 6 2022 9:54 AM

ScottHope:

MioKontic:
    how are you doing your posts, because the font you are using (or is it a copy & paste?) is incredibly blurry!!!

Sorry about that Mio, it was my intention to make it easier to read not harder. Can I ask what browser you are using?

⇧ Is that better? ⇧

Yes, much better, thank you.  I use Firefox browser.  How were you doing your posts?

• MioKontic
    4,591 Posts
    Thu, Jan 6 2022 10:02 AM

HamdenPro:

MioKontic:
    I was only pointing out that I'd got 2 400+ drives  :)

Actually, it is good that you did let Scott know about your other 400+ drive.

I am sure Scott is already busy on the new list of those that have more than one.

I also believe Scott should start a list for the following:

1. Putts over 75';

2. Most apologies by single member in the forums;

3. Alphabetize Henry K's friend's list; and

4. Review Craigs for fake accounts made up by Craig which comprise his friend's list;

5. Calculate how many times PMM has said 'nuf sed"; and

6.  Discover the real reasons PureGro is still on moderation.

1 - Got one, 122ft on St Andrews #2.  I spent a long time trying to get the 100ft putt and finally got it on 7th March 2012.  I purposely hit the approach onto the 16th green, and one day the putt finally dropped.  I saved the replay onto the blog section on my profile (they're in reverse chronological order, so easy to find), but WGT lost of lot of the replay files as that replay hasn't been available for a few years now, along with some others around the same timeframe.

2 - Don't think I'll be winning that one.

3 - DON'T EVER MENTION THAT NAME!  Too late!  Now look what you stirred up!

4-6 - Not relevant.

• MioKontic
    4,591 Posts
    Thu, Jan 6 2022 10:04 AM

HenryKawa:

I have hit over 400 on numerous occasions

400 lies on numerous occasions?  That's for sure, many times 400!

And you chickened out of playing me a few years ago too!  Had to 'go away' - that was convenient!

• HamdenPro
    2,415 Posts
    Thu, Jan 6 2022 10:17 AM

• ScottHope
    10,095 Posts
    Thu, Jan 6 2022 10:28 AM

MioKontic:
    Yes, much better, thank you.  I use Firefox browser.  How were you doing your posts?

I was just adding a little bit of shadow to the text via the HTML button.

I have just downloaded Firefox to see what it looks like and I wouldn't say the shadowed text was very blurry, but you may have a different version with different settings.

RSS