• chipshotcharlie
    538 Posts
    Wed, Apr 14 2010 4:45 PM

awesome answer Niv

• krokk
    34 Posts
    Wed, Apr 14 2010 4:52 PM

Thnx for the info Niv...

I'm used to being a lefty in a right handed world.

No big deal, just glad to see you guys plugging along with new clubs, avatars, and now Oakmont!!

Knowing now, all the work that goes into creating us lefty's a normal play style, I can see why it's way down on the "wish list" priority.

Again, thnx for the heads up Niv.

• Rob123bar
    7 Posts
    Thu, Apr 15 2010 6:29 AM

It is great to see you are considering it. Please do not let it go into the too hard basket because, as a lefty, the game is all wrong way round for me and the other lefties. It can never be me on my screen until it swings more of less the same way I do. Keep up the great work and keep the lefty objective right up there!

• LONGLENNY
    1 Posts
    Mon, Apr 19 2010 9:43 PM
    Thanks Mate. Will look fwd to this in the future some time.
  • smason77
    464 Posts
    Tue, Apr 20 2010 7:56 PM

This thread inspired me to take a few swings as a lefty... i might be on to something here! lol

• zulu13
    4 Posts
    Mon, Apr 26 2010 11:48 AM

Maybe you guys can answer this question ?  Why do the avatars of color all have no HAIR ?

• zulu13
    4 Posts
    Mon, Apr 26 2010 4:54 PM

Best of luck, beat LA

• Ubisir
    19 Posts
    Thu, May 20 2010 7:08 AM

It's interesting to understand the playability issues of creating LH avatars. I would say we are all used to the swing meter as it is, and thus it should not be changed. What is interesting is that all players should have the option of playing LH if they like, and it would affect how they play each hole, especially doglegs and such. It would give us an appreciation of the course challenges players like Mickelson faces when playing against all those RH opponents.

Also, I would personally like to thank you for finishing and making available the back 9 of St. Andrews. It's a treat to be able to play the whole course.

Cheers!

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Thu, May 20 2010 7:21 AM

zulu13:
    Why do the avatars of color all have no HAIR ?

Very interesting question zulu.

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Thu, May 20 2010 7:54 AM

With all due respect Z 13....in regards to the Avatars of color; wouldnt it be a riot to have your choice of obviously " bald" or the extreme opposite - the big freaking " Af-Fro".  Have some guy out their with a big black pillow on his head.

As for lefties - being in a career of computer tech. It will be a fairly time intensive undertaking to bring on left handed Avatars. But WGT is in its infancy so I would think - In time my pretty, allll in good time. I couldnt resist. (Wizard of Oz) : ) edge

RSS