Help › Forums

New putters coming?

rated by 0 users
Fri, Mar 5 2010 4:53 AM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • amdgeek
    1 Posts
    Sun, Feb 28 2010 7:52 AM
    Im still new, and in search of a good putter. I like the Redwood, but im not sure if its right for me. what seems to be the tour fav? Also are there any plans for new putters to come out any time soon?
  • b0geybuster
    2,574 Posts
    Mon, Mar 1 2010 7:55 PM

I like the redwood, but I am 2nd guessing it these days.  Maybe the TM Daytona is calling my name!

• chipshotcharlie
    538 Posts
    Mon, Mar 1 2010 8:03 PM

ive owned all the putters and the Daytona is by far the best IMHO

hope this helps chip

• ThreeSpot
    476 Posts
    Mon, Mar 1 2010 8:05 PM
    Loved the Spider, proposed to the Redwood, married the Daytona.
  • mannyo68
    23 Posts
    Mon, Mar 1 2010 8:24 PM
    I tried the Redwood and hated it. Bought the Spider and never thought I would buy another putter. Since making Master the very fast greens are getting to me and my Spider. I use the miss on the right side to steer putts into break method. I was wondering which method all of the Daytona/Redwood owners use? Do all of u use the aim and then ding method? Just wondering... Really in a funk lately.. on Master Greens.
  • ghettocop1
    259 Posts
    Mon, Mar 1 2010 8:47 PM
    Hey Mannyo, nice to know others use the left/right of ding method to putt. I am also curious as to how well the daytona would fare using this method. I currently have the Spider as well and am wondering if the lower precision rating as opposed to the Daytona aids me in my method of putting. Any Daytona guys out there not using the aim triangle?
  • mannyo68
    23 Posts
    Tue, Mar 2 2010 10:44 AM

I was wondering the same thing.  I don't want to waste more credits on the Daytona if I am going to get the same results as the Redwood.  I HATE that putter!!!  Anyone using the Daytona in the miss the ding to steer manner? 

• Johniedino
    786 Posts
    Tue, Mar 2 2010 12:20 PM

Hey Manny I'm using the daytona in the miss left/right method.

Its all i have ever used from the beginning of time :) I like it

real well I very seldom use the 15ft meter but thats just me.

J

• ghettocop1
    259 Posts
    Tue, Mar 2 2010 1:50 PM

Thanks for the info Johniedino.  Also, congrats on making Master today!!

• Dannyphantom
    84 Posts
    Tue, Mar 2 2010 2:15 PM

I love the Daytona and I also work the ball right and left of the ding and this putter rocks.

• PAGES
RSS