Forums

Help › Forums

What's the next roadmap course for WGT?

Sat, Apr 10 2010 7:51 AM (48 replies)
  • RojoYoda
    39 Posts
    Wed, Mar 3 2010 2:00 PM

Loving St. Andrews at the moment...can't wait till the release of the back 9!

As for other courses Sawgrass,Valderrame,Muirfield Village,Doral!

Would also like to have a crack at Wolf Creek and Pinehurst out of the closest to the pin courses!

• JMPP
    28 Posts
    Thu, Mar 4 2010 9:04 AM
    Love st Andrews but before they add another course, i'd like to see the full St Andrews first. I fell they should complete a coures before taking on a new one, to get the bugs out Maybe Tahoe next, after St Andrews is completed.
  • ChristopherRouss
    133 Posts
    Thu, Mar 4 2010 12:32 PM
    In this respect I think both courses have different challenges. One is a Links Course and the other is a bombers course. Pebble beach would be more challenging with the club distances available to us right now, but I would actually like to have the complete St. Andrew's course, perhaps before the British Open. Remember that last year St. Andrew's CTTH was introduced corresponding with the Open Championship and sponsored by Guiness. Mmmmmm Guiness.... beer. But no matter what course they give us I will be happy.
  • ChristopherRouss
    133 Posts
    Thu, Mar 4 2010 12:37 PM

I'm in the US and you know I would like to have more foreign courses to play as well.  I've been suggesting a few for a while....  A couple more in England, There's a course in Germany that looked really cool on Golf Channel,.... I've also suggested the Metro Manila Intramuros Golf Course.....  It wraps around the old Spanish fort city Manila....  You can walk around the entire stone wall of the fort and watch the golfers.  It's really neat.

• ChristopherRouss
    133 Posts
    Thu, Mar 4 2010 12:41 PM

replying to my original statement I went and read the Upcoming product releases and the roadmap course will be the back nine of St. Andrews....  which makes sense.  They are also planning to have different pin placements for the entire course like Bethpage which is great.  Now can they get that for Kiawah Island too?  Please?  My goodness I can almost fall asleep with the same pins for over a year.

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Fri, Mar 5 2010 8:49 AM

CR, when you looked at the Upcoming Product Releases and roadmap was it the new one after WGTAlex updated it yesterday?

• WGTadmin
    1,166 Posts
    Tue, Mar 16 2010 1:16 PM

Cleaned up this thread.  Please keep it friendly.

• oppy
    286 Posts
    Tue, Mar 16 2010 7:11 PM

Well we just simply having some "verbal jousting." I didn't think it got too nasty, I mean we can't all get along, can we?

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Mar 17 2010 5:26 AM

LOL-Really. I thought we were OK (even though it looked like Snaike and I were ganging up on oppy.) It was civil.

• b0geybuster
    2,574 Posts
    Wed, Mar 17 2010 7:51 AM
    Going to take a stab and say Oakmount is coming after St.Andrews back 9.... http://www.wgt.com/news/archive/2010/03/17/usga-forms-long-term-relationship-with-world-golf-tour.aspx
RSS