Forums

Help › Forums

hack amateur pro master what are the averages?

Mon, Apr 24 2023 9:25 AM (143 replies)
  • DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Thu, Feb 9 2023 3:01 AM

alosso:
    AKBomber:
    Do Head-to-Head matches count?
    Any "mobile" or "coin" games are qualified as "practice". Therefore, they are no-shows in the game history and in the stats.

Coin games aren't treated like ranked rounds but nor are they treated like practice rounds. They do show in the stats but ranked rounds are shown separately. 

The difference between the numbers below are coin games.

Total Ranked Rounds Played 8,520
    Total Rounds Played 10,357
    Total Ranked Birdies 44,066
    Total Birdies 45,104

So I have played 1,837 "rounds" in coin games.  I've also played 1,934 holes in coin games, mostly one hole games with occasional three hole, so my rounds there consist of an average of 1.05 holes.  (That is a little messed up as for a few weeks wgt were counting a one hole game as two rounds but mostly they've "only" been one round.)  Also in these 1,934 holes I have 358  "holed approaches", that's one every 5.40 holes. Lol, I wish.  

All that to say the ranked round stat's have their faults but give some slight indication of how someone plays, there are stats for the coin games but they're often worse than useless.

• marcosdiaz3
    4 Posts
    Sat, Feb 18 2023 12:02 AM

Hello friends....

I am new to this game and I find it very interesting and fun.

But I have a question that I have asked WGT support but they do not answer me .....

I have been told that there is a modality in this game (skins - 3 random holes) in which, when you finish the game, they give you many more experience points than in the other modalities.

I guess that means that if you play very often in this modality, your player level will go up much faster and you will be able to buy much better quality clubs and balls...

My question is, IS THAT ILLEGAL TO DO???

Thank you very much for your help.

greetings !!!!

• marcosdiaz3
    4 Posts
    Sat, Feb 18 2023 12:04 AM

Hello friends....

I am new to this game and I find it very interesting and fun.

But I have a question that I have asked WGT support but they do not answer me .....

I have been told that there is a modality in this game (skins - 3 random holes) in which, when you finish the game, they give you many more experience points than in the other modalities.

I guess that means that if you play very often in this modality, your player level will go up much faster and you will be able to buy much better quality clubs and balls...

Thank you very much for your help.

greetings !!!!

• SamSpayed
    4,902 Posts
    Thu, Mar 2 2023 11:17 AM

marcosdiaz3:

No, it's not illegal to do.  You can indeed maximize your XP by playing a 3 Hole Skins game with others.  You get the most XP if you play the 3 Hole Skins game with 4 players.

• Duphpherer
    440 Posts
    Thu, Mar 2 2023 11:39 AM

In the long run playing at least one hole each day will give you the biggest boost in XP.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,504 Posts
    Sun, Mar 5 2023 1:53 AM

Duphpherer:

In the long run playing at least one hole each day will give you the biggest boost in XP.

+1

It's called CDP* bonus and you definitely want to take FULL advantage of that, Marcos.

(* Consecutive Days Played)

• RFilks52
    4 Posts
    Mon, Mar 27 2023 10:28 AM

["RFilks52"]

I've been Amateur with 94 average... Now I'm Pro Tour with average 94 and I've seen Master at level 60  I'm not good at playing this I'm 72 and my fingures don't hit the mouse click fasted enough any more.... dos that mean that I will never be a Master?  lol,, but I try my best 

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Tue, Mar 28 2023 2:23 AM

RFilks52:
    I've been Amateur with 94 average... Now I'm Pro Tour with average 94 and I've seen Master at level 60  I'm not good at playing this I'm 72 and my fingures don't hit the mouse click fasted enough any more.... dos that mean that I will never be a Master?  lol,, but I try my best 

Up until now your promotions have been through your (xp) level not your ranked rounds or coin games, that will not be the case with any future promotions.  You will reach Master tier, either through coin games or ranked rounds, if you keep playing long enough.

If you go the ranked rounds route your average will go up and down for the first 25 rounds, after that it will only go down.  This happens as at this point your average is "saturated"  meaning the highest score included (in your average) is replaced by any score lower than that one. You will need some scores of 33/66 though.

If I were you I wouldn't be in any hurry to tier up, you'll move back a tee and the game will therefor get harder.

RSS