Forums

Help › Forums

Welcome WGTNiv

Thu, Feb 18 2010 10:10 AM (37 replies)
  • Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Fri, Feb 12 2010 1:34 PM

Wohooo!....  it's about (freakin') time!  We've been calling for this for many, many months.  Well chosen, WGT.. well chosen indeed.

Congrats, Niv... and thank you for the time you're investing in these forums.

• birdwell
    561 Posts
    Fri, Feb 12 2010 1:35 PM

I wish you much luck and fulfillment in your new position Niv!

But geeze couldn't you at least shave for your first day on the job? Trying to fit in with the San Franciscans? :)

• MisterWGT
    122 Posts
    Fri, Feb 12 2010 2:13 PM

Welcome aboard Niv!

Given all the snow you've been dealing with... no wonder you've gone tropical with your desk setup!

Overall... everyone here is quite excited to have Niv join the WGT team.  So give him hearty HELLO as he suffers from daily case of Ready-Go with-drawls.  :)

• Middle4man
    368 Posts
    Fri, Feb 12 2010 2:32 PM
    Congratulations on the new post, and we'll miss you on the leaderboards (I was forced to say that -- they can do what they want to me, but leave my family alone!). Seriously, a much-needed element for the future advancement of WGT, and a perfect person out of only a handful that could handle the position. You have our support, captain, just say the word.
  • Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Fri, Feb 12 2010 2:59 PM

birdwell:
    But geeze couldn't you at least shave for your first day on the job? Trying to fit in with the San Franciscans? :)

Hey now.... let's not disparage one of America's most beautiful and vibrant cities, ok?!

Besides, San Francisco is like a great big cereal bowl full of granola... lots of fruits, nuts and flakes swimming in our own brand of "Milk".

If you don't get the "Milk" reference, you need to get out more!! lol

• duffer66
    700 Posts
    Fri, Feb 12 2010 3:02 PM

Very fine selection indeed WGT. Congrats Niv, I know you will do a good job, by the way I think I have a ball in the left planter, Looks familiar anyway.

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Fri, Feb 12 2010 3:07 PM

MisterWGT:
    ...as he suffers from daily case of Ready-Go with-drawls.  :)

Most of the twitching is under contr[pkm....control...

• dorkfeatures
    712 Posts
    Fri, Feb 12 2010 3:24 PM

Hi All,

Great call WGT, and congrats Niv - and already hard at work I see. Great stuff.

This is going to be great for the whole of the WGT community, having someone in there that can actually play the game and also who is widely respected by the community.

Oh by the way Niv, sorry WGTNiv - do you do one on one consultations. Having trouble with my new clubs lol.  I can send you an airline ticket if you need it - much warmer down here to, and we dont have "Snow" either :-) 

Good luck with it.

Cheers Doug

• resozv
    895 Posts
    Fri, Feb 12 2010 3:37 PM

• Kaslo
    428 Posts
    Fri, Feb 12 2010 9:38 PM

Gratz Man :)

RSS